Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New owner lp 580-2 from Oman

New owner lp 580-2 from Oman
    Hi all

I use gallardo superleggera for 2 years its a great car now i order new lp 580-2 it will come in few months its first time for me 2 buy a brand new lampo from dealler i was planing to buy used aventador then i change my mind when i test drive the lp 580-2 any way i got it for 233,000 US$ so what do u think guys did i get a good deal ?

The spec is :

Blue basic collor
    20 inch black rims
    Red breacks
    Glass bonit engin with LED light
    Camera
    Lifting system
    In side 2 collor red&black
    Blutooth

And one more qustion wich body kit is fit for the lp580-2 ??

Thanx alot

New owner lp 580-2 from Oman-1466702318225-jpg

Neat specs! Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Chainless View Post
    Neat specs! Congrats!
    Thankx alot

Quote Originally Posted by Badi View Post
    Hi all

I use gallardo superleggera for 2 years its a great car now i order new lp 580-2 it will come in few months its first time for me 2 buy a brand new lampo from dealler i was planing to buy used aventador then i change my mind when i test drive the lp 580-2 any way i got it for 233,000 US$ so what do u think guys did i get a good deal ?

The spec is :

Blue basic collor
    20 inch black rims
    Red breacks
    Glass bonit engin with LED light
    Camera
    Lifting system
    In side 2 collor red&black
    Blutooth

And one more qustion wich body kit is fit for the lp580-2 ??

Thanx alot

New owner lp 580-2 from Oman-1466702318225-jpg
    Smart decision in going with the Huracan over the Aventador. It's no secret that the 610-4 was faster than the Aventador in acceleration and your 580-2 will be undeniably more fun to drive than the Aventador as w

The full Vorsteiner Novara Kit like the one on our Huracan is applicable to your new 580-2. The kit includes Carbon Fiber side blades, aero wing, front bumper, fenders with inlets, and rear bumper. I would happily set you up with some or all of the pieces that catch your attention at an amazing price. You'd be the first 580-2 in the world with the kit and it would make your Huracan look like a Superleggera but even better

www.WheelsBoutique.com || 786 249 0127 ext. 2109 || David@WheelsBoutique.com
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / Vorsteiner's Largest Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / 1016 Industries / VF Engineering / DME Tuning / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelsboutique View Post
    Smart decision in going with the Huracan over the Aventador. It's no secret that the 610-4 was faster than the Aventador in acceleration and your 580-2 will be undeniably more fun to drive than the Aventador as w

The full Vorsteiner Novara Kit like the one on our Huracan is applicable to your new 580-2. The kit includes Carbon Fiber side blades, aero wing, front bumper, fenders with inlets, and rear bumper. I would happily set you up with some or all of the pieces that catch your attention at an amazing price. You'd be the first 580-2 in the world with the kit and it would make your Huracan look like a Superleggera but even better

Thank you very much

Can u please send all information with prices to : albadicrusher@gmail.com

Best regards

Thank you very much

Can u please send all information with prices to : albadicrusher@gmail.com

Best regards
    Without a doubt. Email on the way.

www.WheelsBoutique.com || 786 249 0127 ext. 2109 || David@WheelsBoutique.com
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / Vorsteiner's Largest Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / 1016 Industries / VF Engineering / DME Tuning / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.

My daily use monster

رفع الصور

My daily use monster

رفع الصور
    You do not get overheating problems with a blk car in that hot area? What engine does it have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    You do not get overheating problems with a blk car in that hot area? What engine does it have?

No problem at all

Its V8 supercharge

No problem at all

Its V8 supercharge
    This is the SVR? New owner lp 580-2 from Oman
    If so please post up a pic of the interior, love the sport seats of that car. Wish they made an SVR Evoque too for Europe.