Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    North Texas owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Chainless View Post
    Thanks I'm thinking about it, but I will definitely preserve the OEM wheels.
    Yep, that was exactly the idea, you both keep the oem wheels and you get a extra blk aftermarket set North Texas owner
    Many owners do this, during winter they use oem, summer they rock aftermarket wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks I'm thinking about it, but I will definitely preserve the OEM wheels.
    I like the simple mods myself. Best part about the black wheels is that they are easily reversible with just a jack and a lug wrench.

www.WheelsBoutique.com || 786 249 0127 ext. 2109 || David@WheelsBoutique.com
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / Vorsteiner's Largest Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / 1016 Industries / VF Engineering / DME Tuning / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelsboutique View Post
    I like the simple mods myself. Best part about the black wheels is that they are easily reversible with just a jack and a lug wrench.

Nice!! How much?

Nice!! How much?
    Will PM you shortly.

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / Vorsteiner's Largest Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / 1016 Industries / VF Engineering / DME Tuning / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.

Yea black rims on that bad boy would look amazing!

My wife, daughter and son-in-law all want me to keep the silver wheels. I'll have to give it some more thought. I hate to spend another 10 grand for non-OEM wheels.
    Attached Images Attached Images North Texas owner-image-jpg 

I'm thinking that I might have them painted or powder coated. That is what my dealership is recommending. Question, should I go satin black, gloss black or high gloss black? The black on the front and back of the car is more of a satin.

I'm thinking that I might have them painted or powder coated. That is what my dealership is recommending. Question, should I go satin black, gloss black or high gloss black? The black on the front and back of the car is more of a satin.
    Satin for sure North Texas owner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dealers will always recommend dealer products so that you stay spending within the brand. It's an adequate option if you're looking to save some cash here and there but OEM products will never be as performance driven as the aftermarket ones. The P101's plays two roles, individualizes the look of your car from other stock Lambo's on the lot and also aids performance. All of this is something to consider

Quote Originally Posted by wheelsboutique View Post

Dealers will always recommend dealer products so that you stay spending within the brand. It's an adequate option if you're looking to save some cash here and there but OEM products will never be as performance driven as the aftermarket ones. The P101's plays two roles, individualizes the look of your car from other stock Lambo's on the lot and also aids performance. All of this is something to consider
    Thanks I greatly appreciate your input. I'm also thinking about going away from the shiny look, something more matte or semi gloss like the plastic parts in the back and front of the car. Like the color of the middle rim in this photograph.
    Attached Images Attached Images North Texas owner-image-jpg