Gallardo Owner waiting on Huracan

Gallardo Owner waiting on Huracan
    Thought I'd introduce myself as browsing the forums a lot recently.

Currently driving a Gallardo LP570-4 Performante in Blu Cepheus, and previously had a manual Grigio Telesto LP560-4.

Patiently waiting for the Huracan Superleggera... has given me time to change the potential spec in my head about 20 times.

Thanks.

Welcome Home! Awesome to have you here. I've seen your car many times posted by spotters.
    So, on what spec you currently think for the H SL?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Welcome Home! Awesome to have you here. I've seen your car many times posted by spotters.
    So, on what spec you currently think for the H SL?

Ha thanks. Yea it doesn't blend in very well!

Either Blu Glauco with full black interior, gloss black alloys w/silver calipers

or

Grigio Lynx/Telesto/Nimbus/Anteras, full black interior, gloss black alloys w/black callipers

Also like Rosso Effesto, Bianco Canopus.

Basically no clue still Torn between another out there colour like the Blu Cepheus or keep it classy and understated with a grey.

Quote Originally Posted by famoussas View Post
    Ha thanks. Yea it doesn't blend in very well!

Either Blu Glauco with full black interior, gloss black alloys w/silver calipers

or

Grigio Lynx/Telesto/Nimbus/Anteras, full black interior, gloss black alloys w/black callipers

Also like Rosso Effesto, Bianco Canopus.

Basically no clue still Torn between another out there colour like the Blu Cepheus or keep it classy and understated with a grey.
    I also think grey will also help you on long term when it comes to resale value. Same case with Bianco Canopus. The other colors you mentioned are wicked cool too but for some reason they do not keep value so well...

That Blu Cepheus is jaw dropping. Excellent choice on that!

When does the Superleggera release?

www.WheelsBoutique.com || 786 249 0127 ext. 2109 || David@WheelsBoutique.com
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / Vorsteiner's Largest Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / 1016 Industries / VF Engineering / DME Tuning / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.

welcome to the forums. cant wait to see some photos. the color on your gallardo is amazing. I saw one the other day on the highway here and almost broke my neck!

Great pictures of your previous Lamborghini's. The SuperLeggera will sure be special.

Quote Originally Posted by famoussas View Post
    Thought I'd introduce myself as browsing the forums a lot recently.

Currently driving a Gallardo LP570-4 Performante in Blu Cepheus, and previously had a manual Grigio Telesto LP560-4.

Patiently waiting for the Huracan Superleggera... has given me time to change the potential spec in my head about 20 times.

Thanks.
    Awesome Car!!!! What is the plan for it when the new one arrives?