New owner from Lake Tahoe, CA

New owner from Lake Tahoe, CA
    Hi all,

Checking in! Looking forward to the Lambo/Huracan community! Just closed a deal on a 2015 Huracan. Awaiting shipment next week.

MY2015, 500mi, Grigio Lynx on Nero Perseus, piano black trim, alcantara seats and headliner.

I drove the Huracan last year at Quail during Monterey Car Week and it immediately sold me. Felt leagues ahead of my R8 in every aspect.

I'm coming from a 2012 R8 V10 6MT, lowered and straight piped, which I sold about a month ago. Will miss the manual trans. Did some cool Make a Wish and children's hospital stuff with the car as well.

R8 Snow 3 by Christopher Feulner, on Flickr

Ironman for Halloween by Christopher Feulner, on Flickr

and a 2009 Nissan GT-R, which I did a bunch of mods to. E85, catless full bolt ons, etc, ran 10.5 in the 1/4 mile, just a real fun raw car.

GTR overlooking SJ by Christopher Feulner, on Flickr
    2015 Huracan
    Grigio/Nero

Past:
    2012 Audi R8 V10 | H&R | Straight piped
    2009 Nissan GT-R | E85 | 700HP

ActivFilms

Welcome Home! Grigio is such a slick color, congrats! Cannot wait to see it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ActivHuracan View Post
    Hi all,

Checking in! Looking forward to the Lambo/Huracan community! Just closed a deal on a 2015 Huracan. Awaiting shipment next week.

MY2015, 500mi, Grigio Lynx on Nero Perseus, piano black trim, alcantara seats and headliner.

I drove the Huracan last year at Quail during Monterey Car Week and it immediately sold me. Felt leagues ahead of my R8 in every aspect.

I'm coming from a 2012 R8 V10 6MT, lowered and straight piped, which I sold about a month ago. Will miss the manual trans. Did some cool Make a Wish and children's hospital stuff with the car as well.

R8 Snow 3 by Christopher Feulner, on Flickr

Ironman for Halloween by Christopher Feulner, on Flickr

and a 2009 Nissan GT-R, which I did a bunch of mods to. E85, catless full bolt ons, etc, ran 10.5 in the 1/4 mile, just a real fun raw car.

GTR overlooking SJ by Christopher Feulner, on Flickr
    That is an AMAZING photograph in the snow. Is that in fact your old R8 running about? Absolutely spectacular!

You will not be disappointed with the Huracan. Yes it is a little less civilized than the R8 but the trade off that you get from both the performance and looks more than makes up for it. We've had quite a bit of fun with ours. Lets see some photos of her once she arrives and let me know if there's anything i can help you with in regards to performance wheels, suspension, exhaust, aerokits, or all the above

www.WheelsBoutique.com || 786 249 0127 ext. 2109 || David@WheelsBoutique.com
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / Vorsteiner's Largest Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / 1016 Industries / VF Engineering / DME Tuning / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.

aaaaaaand, she's home

Huracan Day 1 Donner by Christopher Feulner, on Flickr

Off the Truck by Christopher Feulner, on Flickr
    2015 Huracan
    Grigio/Nero

Past:
    2012 Audi R8 V10 | H&R | Straight piped
    2009 Nissan GT-R | E85 | 700HP

ActivFilms

Congrats once again! We need more pics New owner from Lake Tahoe, CA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ActivHuracan View Post
    aaaaaaand, she's home

That view is breathtaking. Congrats and enjoy.