Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Owner from Hawaii!

New Owner from Hawaii!
    Aloha!

Just doing a new member intro.. Couple months ago, I purchased a used 2012 Lp570. My goal was to send to UGR to put twin turbos, but after watching their UGR huracan vids over and over, I decided to trade in for the Huracan. It is a 2015 Arancio Atlas LP610 with Orange interior, and brake calipers. I felt it was too orange and decided to wrap the top black with a side stripe, kind of like the superleggeras.. honestly though I saw the Hulk green huracan thread and thought a side stripe on that car looked really good. I am also going to powder coat the wheels gloss black. I think that will be it for the looks department till I really decide on which Kit I like the best.

Huracan Liberty walk is so nice.. but the cutting of fenders makes me hesitate. Also saw the Vorsteiner kit as well as the Revozport.. both look very good imho. I just hope I don't get distracted and can finish the Huracan to what I want for it.

Some of the other cars I own are a 2016 Aventador SV in Rosso Bia, and just recently purchased a 2016 488 GTB in Bianco with red interior.

I also have an SPE built GTR making 950hp.

Cheers!

Ken

PS picture of how it came in all it's orange glory at the bottom. Just imagine black gloss rims and that's how it will look in the future.

New Owner from Hawaii!-img_2248-jpgNew Owner from Hawaii!-img_2249-jpgNew Owner from Hawaii!-img_2115-jpg

Aloha! Welcome Home, Ken!
    I definately want to see the Rosso Bia Aventador too New Owner from Hawaii!
    As for bodykit let me show you this Arancio Borealis Huracan with Novara bodykit that was finished days ago, owned by member ItalianPumpkin New Owner from Hawaii!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats, it looks fantastic!

Thanks guys! That kit looks very nice hurricane!

Here are some pictures of the sv.
    New Owner from Hawaii!-image-jpg
    New Owner from Hawaii!-image-jpg

New Owner from Hawaii!-image-jpgNew Owner from Hawaii!-image-jpg

More pics

Aloha! Welcome aboard my friend. I have an arancio borealis with black gloss rims and absolutely love the spec.
    Enjoy and happy driving!

Welcome to the forums Ken!

Nice little stable you've got going for yourself. If you're looking for an aftermarket body kit for a Huracan then look no further than the Vorsteiner Novara Kit. Try not to drool:

And oh yea, do you like fire? We've got some stuff for your Aventador too

https://youtu.be/haapX1oIEO8

www.WheelsBoutique.com || 786 249 0127 ext. 2109 || David@WheelsBoutique.com
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / Vorsteiner's Largest Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / 1016 Industries / VF Engineering / DME Tuning / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Aloha! Welcome Home, Ken!
    I definately want to see the Rosso Bia Aventador too New Owner from Hawaii!
    As for bodykit let me show you this Arancio Borealis Huracan with Novara bodykit that was finished days ago, owned by member ItalianPumpkin New Owner from Hawaii!

Thanks Hurricane! That looks Really good! Still one of the kits on the top of my list!

Quote Originally Posted by 2rsky View Post
    Thanks Hurricane! That looks Really good! Still one of the kits on the top of my list!
    Glad to hear that, Ken! Imagine for a second the same car with the Hawaii tropical background instead of the LA Staples Center New Owner from Hawaii!

Congrats! Nice stable. We'll have to link up next time I'm in Hawaii. I shot with TJ Chun last week when I was on Oahu, maybe he knows you?
    2015 Huracan
    Grigio/Nero

Past:
    2012 Audi R8 V10 | H&R | Straight piped
    2009 Nissan GT-R | E85 | 700HP

ActivFilms