Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New owner

Wink New owner

New owner
    Hi all,

Just agreed to terms and closing the deal this week on a Bianco Icarus Huracan with Nero Ade-Rossa Alala interior. Can't wait to have her in my garage!

I'm also the owner of a standard blue McLaren MP4-12C, swipe doors with soft close, plenty of carbon fiber, and HRE S204's with color matched lip, on order from wheelsboutique.

Love the Huracan - totally different cars in my view, both give me the e-ticket experience.

Will post pictures when she is here. Alone and probably with the 12C (don't hate on it!)

MBG

Welcome Home! You cannot go wrong with your combo and i also bet that you got an amazing deal New owner
    You are so right, the 12C/650S are much more track&performance oriented cars while the Huracan is the city slick.
    Show us some pics of the 12C, i rarely seen a blue one to be honest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deal on Huracan is ok, but I'm not reselling or looking at these cars as investments - just as my toys. In a few years I want to add a Ferrari 488 to the collection - again, all different cars IMHO. Will post a few of the 12C shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by MBG View Post
    Deal on Huracan is ok, but I'm not reselling or looking at these cars as investments - just as my toys. In a few years I want to add a Ferrari 488 to the collection - again, all different cars IMHO. Will post a few of the 12C shortly.
    These cars can never be an investment unless you get them to be rented.
    Looking forward to see the 12C!

Don't hate on the 12C. Will post my Huracan pictures soon.

New owner-img_0002-jpg
    New owner-img_0003-jpg
    New owner-img_0009-jpg
    New owner-img_0131-jpg
    New owner-img_0132-jpg
    New owner-img_0149-jpg
    New owner-img_0153-jpg

And now for my Huracan!!!!! Bianco Icarus with Nero Ade/Rossa Alala interior! Was love at first sight!

MBG

New owner-img_2524-jpg
    New owner-img_2537-jpg
    New owner-img_2535-jpg
    New owner-img_2534-jpg
    New owner-img_2533-jpg
    New owner-img_2531-jpg
    New owner-img_2530-jpg
    New owner-img_2529-jpg
    New owner-img_2528-jpg
    New owner-img_2526-jpg
    New owner-img_2525-jpg
    New owner-img_2538-jpg
    Stay in school kids!

2012 McLaren MP4-12C, Standard Blue, color matched HRE S204's
    2018 Lamborghini Huracan Performante 640-4, "Orion Nebula", FI Exhaust #001, custom calipers, plenums, etc.
    Previous: 2015 Lamborghini Huracan 610-4, Bianco Icarus / Nero Ade / Rosso Alala, FI Exhaust
    2016 Infiniti QX80, a.k.a. "Tankamus" - will run over the McL or Lambo

Instagram: MBGCars

Such a classic combo, you simply cannot go wrong with this setup. Keeps the resale value strong too.
    Any mods in plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Such a classic combo, you simply cannot go wrong with this setup. Keeps the resale value strong too.
    Any mods in plan?
    It has the FI exhaust (so she can get LOUD) but I haven't given too much thought to other mods. I'm open to suggestions though!

MBG
    Stay in school kids!

2018 Lamborghini Huracan Performante 640-4, "Orion Nebula", FI Exhaust #001, custom calipers, plenums, etc.
    Previous: 2015 Lamborghini Huracan 610-4, Bianco Icarus / Nero Ade / Rosso Alala, FI Exhaust

We are glad that you are on board here with us now! I can't wait to see the end result of the S204's as well as what we come up with for the Huracan and the 488 further down in the future!

www.WheelsBoutique.com || 786 249 0127 ext. 2109 || David@WheelsBoutique.com
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / Vorsteiner's Largest Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / 1016 Industries / VF Engineering / DME Tuning / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelsboutique View Post
    We are glad that you are on board here with us now! I can't wait to see the end result of the S204's as well as what we come up with for the Huracan and the 488 further down in the future!
    Thanks David. Keenan at wheelsboutique has been great to deal with. Just sent a piece of my 12C out so you guys could get the color match right on the S204's. Very excited to see the car with those and new Pzeros.

MBG

PS: If that goes as good as I think it will, Huracan might be getting some new shoes too.
    Stay in school kids!