Aloha!

Just doing a new member intro.. Couple months ago, I purchased a used 2012 Lp570. My goal was to send to UGR to put twin turbos, but after watching their UGR huracan vids over and over, I decided to trade in for the Huracan. It is a 2015 Arancio Atlas LP610 with Orange interior, and brake calipers. I felt it was too orange and decided to wrap the top black with a side stripe, kind of like the superleggeras.. honestly though I saw the Hulk green huracan thread and thought a side stripe on that car looked really good. I am also going to powder coat the wheels gloss black. I think that will be it for the looks department till I really decide on which Kit I like the best.

Huracan Liberty walk is so nice.. but the cutting of fenders makes me hesitate. Also saw the Vorsteiner kit as well as the Revozport.. both look very good imho. I just hope I don't get distracted and can finish the Huracan to what I want for it.

Some of the other cars I own are a 2016 Aventador SV in Rosso Bia, and just recently purchased a 2016 488 GTB in Bianco with red interior.

I also have an SPE built GTR making 950hp.

Cheers!

Ken

PS picture of how it came in all it's orange glory at the bottom. Just imagine black gloss rims and that's how it will look in the future.

New Owner from Hawaii!-img_2248-jpgNew Owner from Hawaii!-img_2249-jpgNew Owner from Hawaii!-img_2115-jpg