Hello HuracanTalk!

Hello HuracanTalk!
    Hello HuracanTalk, figured it would be a good idea to introduce myself. My name is Andrew Adams and James recently brought me on board the GMG team. I am looking forward to spending more time on here and meeting some of you!

In regards to my personal background I studied automotive design at Istituto Europeo di Design in Turin shortly after graduating high school. Many great weekends were spent with friends who happened to be doing design work for Lamborghini at the time. For the last several years I have been working in product development for a European-car restoration shop. Joining GMG represents an exciting new opportunity. I have watched the company’s successes on and off the race track over the last couple years and now look forward to being an active part of the team.

Part of what I will be doing is bringing you news of new GMG performance/racing parts and coverage of noteworthy builds at our Orange County facility. If you have any questions regarding GMG parts and services I would be happy to help you out.

The view from my office is hard to beat, there are three street driven Huracans in sight and one of our Super Trofeo Huracans around the corner.

Huracan1 by GMG Racing, on Flickr
    Last edited by GMG; 05-17-2016 at 07:37 PM.

Welcome home Andrew! Awesome to have you on board so you can share the amazing projects GMG is doing Hello HuracanTalk!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Welcome home Andrew! Awesome to have you on board so you can share the amazing projects GMG is doing Hello HuracanTalk!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you for the warm welcome! We are finishing up on a very neat project right now in fact, I am looking forward to getting some pictures up in the next couple days.