London calling!

How are you all doing?

This has to be one of the nicest supercar sites on the net. I've been visiting this place as a non-member for a while now and I liked it so much that I thought it was time to become registered so I can share some Lambo love with all you guys.

I've been very fortunate enough to have driven many many rental supercars over the last 11 years including the blue beauty below as well as doing lots of track days. I've owned a few tasty toys too.

In the summer I should be driving a brand new black and green Huracan Spyder. Can't wait.

Other Lambos I have driven include standard Gallardo hard-tops and Spyders, LP560 (Spyder and Bicolore), Performante ET Spyder, LP640 and an Aventador Roadster. Can't beat a Lambo for sheer drama.

The Huracan is overall the best supercar I have ever driven and I've driven various models from all the other supercar marques.

Have been thinking about buying my own Huracan but I don't need to at the moment. I do own the perfect number plate for the Huracan, V10 LDF, if any UK Huracan owners are interested but I might keep it and put it on my own Huracan one day.

You can follow my supercar missions and adventures on Twitter (Bugatti Boy (@ZondaBoy) | Twitter). I prefer to keep a low profile (I'm a shy guy really) and only show a bit of what I get up to but I still hope you find my tweets fun and amusing nevertheless.

Hope you enjoyed reading this post as much as I enjoyed writing it.

All the best,

ZB

Bluracan-pv-huracan-enhanced-jpg