Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    New LP580-2 owner from Norway
    The carbon cover looks phenomenal on your spec, congrats on the purchase/delivery!

Great looking 580! Congrats! Still awaiting to pick up mine. Should be picking it up next week. Amazing looning carbon cover what brand is that? Would love to see if I het get that in HK.

Quote Originally Posted by LP580-2 HK View Post
    Great looking 580! Congrats! Still awaiting to pick up mine. Should be picking it up next week. Amazing looning carbon cover what brand is that? Would love to see if I het get that in HK.
    Congrats! Make sure to create a new thread with pics when you get it delivered!

Quote Originally Posted by Fabspeed_Motorsport View Post
    The carbon cover looks phenomenal on your spec, congrats on the purchase/delivery!
    Quote Originally Posted by LP580-2 HK View Post
    Thank you guys and congratz With Your LP580-2, LP580-2 HK. I bought it from these guys and they have amazing support! And the part was easy to install. I did this myself and was done in 10 minutes. euroteck-racing-llc
    2016 Huracan LP580-2
    2012 Ferrari 458 Italia - SOLD -
    2013 Audi RS5 - SOLD -
    2012 Audi S5 - SOLD -

Absolutely stunning color, especially when under the sun. The Carbon Fiber truly sets it off!

What would really match well with you Carbon Fiber Bonnet would be a Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber Wing. It gives the Huracan a Superleggera-like aggressive look. Congrats on taking delivery of her, I bet you're enjoying it. Let me know if you need any more CF goodies.

www.WheelsBoutique.com || 786 249 0127 ext. 2109 || David@WheelsBoutique.com
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / Vorsteiner's Largest Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / 1016 Industries / VF Engineering / DME Tuning / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.

Quote Originally Posted by Emiliamotors View Post
    Absolutely stunning color, especially when under the sun. The Carbon Fiber truly sets it off!
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by wheelsboutique View Post
    What would really match well with you Carbon Fiber Bonnet would be a Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber Wing. It gives the Huracan a Superleggera-like aggressive look. Congrats on taking delivery of her, I bet you're enjoying it. Let me know if you need any more CF goodies.

Thank you! I will send you PM regarding the wing
    2016 Huracan LP580-2
    2013 Audi RS5 - SOLD -
    2012 Audi S5 - SOLD -

I will put some Pictures later on, of the car with the mods that have been done.
    Today this arrived from Germany

New LP580-2 owner from Norway-13288771_10154123503874534_428569231_o-jpg
    2016 Huracan LP580-2
    2013 Audi RS5 - SOLD -
    2012 Audi S5 - SOLD -

You did the right choise! Wonderful noise!

Congratulations on your Capristo Performance exhaust for your beautiful orange Huracan!

Just let us know what you think about it and share some nice videos.

This performance exhaust has been developed closely with a Huracan from Lamborghini Squadra Corse and we share this new platform on the Huracan and R8 Gen2.

Best

Ignacio

Capristo Automotive HQ
    Sundern/Germany