Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Huracan owner from Dubai

New Huracan owner from Dubai
    Hello Everyone! Recently got my verde mantis huracan and I am so glad I made this decision. Had a couple of months to decide between a few options and well, nothing is better than a raging bull. Below are some pics!
    Attached Images Attached Images New Huracan owner from Dubai-img_5291-jpg New Huracan owner from Dubai-img_6055-jpg New Huracan owner from Dubai-img_6122-jpg New Huracan owner from Dubai-img_5936-jpg New Huracan owner from Dubai-img_5965-jpg 

Welcome home mate! Another member and a close friend, Klauss has exactly the same spec minus the blacked out wheels.
    Any mods?

Welcome! We have a bunch of customers over there. I'm sure you are aware of the Lamborghini Club over there but if not let me know I will put you in touch with them. Glad to have you aboard. I will DM you shortly.

I just have one simple question. Is Dubai really what we think it is. We see so many pictures of all these cars and all these combos. Is it really like that all the time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

Welcome! Your Huracan looks just like mine minus the wheels. Congrats!
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Welcome home mate! Another member and a close friend, Klauss has exactly the same spec minus the blacked out wheels.
    Any mods?
    Thank you! No mods yet.. Any suggestions? Maybe a rear spoiler or some exhausts?

Quote Originally Posted by 1016IND View Post
    Welcome! We have a bunch of customers over there. I'm sure you are aware of the Lamborghini Club over there but if not let me know I will put you in touch with them. Glad to have you aboard. I will DM you shortly.
    Yes I am in touch with the club here. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    I just have one simple question. Is Dubai really what we think it is. We see so many pictures of all these cars and all these combos. Is it really like that all the time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well it depends on what you mean by all the time. There are specific areas in Dubai where you get to see these kind of supercars more than other places, especially on the weekends. But yes definitely more than any other country/ city i have traveled.

Quote Originally Posted by Klauss View Post
    Welcome! Your Huracan looks just like mine minus the wheels. Congrats!
    Glad to meet you Klauss Do you have any mods on it?

Absolutely stunning spec. I can't tell you how many times I went back and forth between verde mantis and arancio borealis.
    Congrats and welcome!