Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

It's on U.S. soil !

It's on U.S. soil !
    Well it's been a 6 month wait but my Huracan has landed! Rosso Mars LOADED. Picking it up from Lambo of Houston early next week. Looking forward to posting pics and jabbering with other motor heads! denohew

Model: Lamborghini Huracan Coupe MY16
    Year: 2016
    Vehicle ID Number: ZHWUC1ZF3GLA04424
    Color: ROSSO MARS
    Interior: NERO ADE
    Base Vehicle Price: $ 238,500.00
    Optional Equipment: LED lighting for Engine, Navigation system NAR, CCB with red calipers, TEB and forged,
    Sport exhaust system with, Travel and Smoker,
    RVC with parking sensor, Lifting System +,
    Rims Mimas forged 20’’, Dynamic Power Steering, Floor mats w/leather, Contrast Stitching, Electric and Heated Seats, Bicolor Sportivo with, Roof Lining and Pillars in, Cruise Control System, Branding Package.
    GGT
    Destination Charge
    Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price
    $ 291,395.00

Congrats! Awesome color choice! Pics are a mustIt's on U.S. soil !

Put pictures of the led lights . Never seen that option before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I would have loved the LED lights in the engine bay....wonder if that is an option we can add to MY2015. Having the engine glow at night when parked would be awesome!
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan (5000 mi) DD Sun
    2009 Porsche 911 C4S PDK (26,000 mi) DD Rain
    2007 Porsche GT3 (37,000 mi) Parting out
    2000 Porsche 911 C2 Aero (54,000 mi) Track Car "Bumblebee"
    1995 Porsche 911 Carrera Aero(51,000 mi) Show Car
    1987 Porsche Targa - (90,500) preservation
    1986.5 Porsche 928 - (122,000) preservation
    1967 Porsche 912 - (93,000 mi) project
    2003 Mercedes E320 Sport (69,000 mi) Airport Car
    2010 Mercedes R350 Bluetec (34,000 mi) wife's

Congrats!! Rosso Mars is a gorgeous colour for the Huracan. Pictures whenever possible, please!!

I wish cruise control and the LED lighting package were available for the 2015 models. I am assuming the Sensonum sound system is still unavailable?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick singh View Post
    Put pictures of the led lights . Never seen that option before
    I would love to see pictures of this, too. It is apparently very easy to add LEDs to the engine bay - at least it is on the Gallardos - the gentleman that bought my LP560 added them - looks fantastic!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TTBear View Post
    Congrats!! Rosso Mars is a gorgeous colour for the Huracan. Pictures whenever possible, please!!

I wish cruise control and the LED lighting package were available for the 2015 models. I am assuming the Sensonum sound system is still unavailable?

I would love to see pictures of this, too. It is apparently very easy to add LEDs to the engine bay - at least it is on the Gallardos - the gentleman that bought my LP560 added them - looks fantastic!!!
    I remember ordering this car and finding it VERY hard to choose a color! I was liking Verde and Arancio and quite frankly am not a red kind of guy. But when I saw a pic of Rosso in the sunlight, well it just stuck ( especially ) with the gloss black rims and the black and red leather interior. Also I went round and round with my dealer on the Sensonum sound system and I was assured that it wasn't available. I don't know if you can order it today or not? I should have this car by Wens. next week and will post lots of pics! I think the LED's are just 2 lights in the engine compartment. Don't know where the switch is.? Will find out. This pic sold me on the interior. denohew
    It's on U.S. soil !-129_p2_l-jpg

That looks amazing! I bet you can't wait, haha.

I believe the LEDs come on when the headlights come on, or something like that? There is no on/off switch, per se.

I believe it's not difficult to add a couple of LEDs in the engine bay, and just tap into the rear lights for power, i.e. a switched power source.

Look forward to pics of your car when it arrives!

Anima sana in corpore sano

Congrats, I am sure it will look stunning. I am searching for a similar setup. Like you, I think there is something special about how Rosso Mars fits this car.

I have been around and sat in a car that has the LEDs in the engine bay. You can turn your head in the car and see them. I saw the car sitting outside so can't provide perspective on how well it lights the engine bay. But, given how much tighter the space seems to be in the H I don't believe it will be easy to notice. Silly that it is an option as it should just come standard.

Quote Originally Posted by EnjoyCars View Post
    Congrats, I am sure it will look stunning. I am searching for a similar setup. Like you, I think there is something special about how Rosso Mars fits this car.

I have been around and sat in a car that has the LEDs in the engine bay. You can turn your head in the car and see them. I saw the car sitting outside so can't provide perspective on how well it lights the engine bay. But, given how much tighter the space seems to be in the H I don't believe it will be easy to notice. Silly that it is an option as it should just come standard.
    Yea I agree. A lot of these things should be standard on a car with a base price of $238,500 ! Like maybe CRUISE CONTROL! By looking at my sticker this car loaded with a paint upgrade ( upcharge ) is going to break the $300,000 MSRP price . I realize you have to pay to play but the playground is getting a little bit smaller! denohew

Awesome spec It's on U.S. soil !