Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New LP580-2 owner from India

New LP580-2 owner from India
    Hey guys,

Just wanted to say hello to all the other members and share my excitement! New LP580-2 on order here in South India. I was promised a delivery some time during the end of February. As for the spec:
    Nero Noctis
    Unicolor Nero Ade in Rosso Allala
    Gloss Black 19"Kari Rims with red calipers
    Standard Engine Bonnet
    Factory Race Exhaust
    and the necessities like lifting system and rear view camera.

It's been a 15 year dream to own a Lamborghini and this is my college graduation present . Cannot wait to see this beauty in three dimensions!
    New LP580-2 owner from India-dream-true-jpg
    Only the interior is a bit different, but that is how the car should look!

Welcome to HuracanTalk! Love your spec, its very similar to the one that Ranjit has on his LP610. He is local to you or he is located in another region?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Welcome to HuracanTalk! Love your spec, its very similar to the one that Ranjit has on his LP610. He is local to you or he is located in another region?

He is located in the same city as the dealer. I am located in Hyderabad, a different city, and yes I absolutely love his spec as well! I have always had an obsession with black and all my other cars are in similar spec (murdered out).

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeast View Post
    He is located in the same city as the dealer. I am located in Hyderabad, a different city, and yes I absolutely love his spec as well! I have always had an obsession with black and all my other cars are in similar spec (murdered out).
    Sounds great. This all black spec reminded me of the latest wheels ADV.1 finished for a Huracan like three days ago. What do you think?

Absolutely love those wheels! They remind me of the Cordelia wheels on the Gallardo. I'm curious to see how the ride is on 19" wheels on Indian roads, hence my decision to stick to stock wheels at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeast View Post
    Absolutely love those wheels! They remind me of the Cordelia wheels on the Gallardo. I'm curious to see how the ride is on 19" wheels on Indian roads, hence my decision to stick to stock wheels at the moment.
    Thats a good call. Lower diameter wheels are more appropiate for poor quality roads actually. If you are happy with them you can also make the custom wheels on 19.

Congratulations. We are waiting to get our hands on ours to redo the front lip and rear. Sides and wing are ready to go however.

The dealer shared these pictures with me earlier this week! Can't wait for delivery next week!
    New LP580-2 owner from India-image-jpg

Congrats bro! It has been a long wait but its worth it!
    Thanks for the IG tags too, cannot wait to see your own pics!

Congratulations! How much of a common (or rare) site is it in India to see a Huracan like yours?

www.WheelsBoutique.com || 786 249 0127 ext. 2109 || David@WheelsBoutique.com
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / Vorsteiner's Largest Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / 1016 Industries / VF Engineering / DME Tuning / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.