My first Lamborghini

My first Lamborghini
    Hello Everyone,

I just traded in my Ferrari F430 Scuderia on a 2015 Verde Mantis Huracan.
    Only had it less than a day so far and I couldn't be happier...awesome vehicle.
    It does have its niggles (seat does not go low enough/low roof, visibility, and who the hells makes cars these days without a built in garage door opener?!?!)
    I look forward to learning more about the car and hopefully meeting some of you in person at different events.

My first Lamborghini-img_3521-jpg

My first Lamborghini-img_3524-jpg

My first Lamborghini-img_3518-jpg

Congrats, it looks awesome! The wheels are wrapped or painted? I'm talking about the green accents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are painted, done by the dealer.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Congrats, it looks awesome! The wheels are wrapped or painted? I'm talking about the green accents.

Quote Originally Posted by abedh View Post
    They are painted, done by the dealer.
    Perfect, it means they are warranty covered too. What exhaust do you have? Standard, sport or race?

Perfect, it means they are warranty covered too. What exhaust do you have? Standard, sport or race?

Not quite sure to be honest. I have a style pack with Black tips, which according to the accessories brochure only comes with the Sport Exhaust option, but the numbers ($$) don't match from my spec sheet in terms of dollars. I had asked the sales person when I first test drove it if it had the sports exhaust and he said it did but I really can't be sure. Anyway to know for sure?
    I am assuming regardless of exhaust option switching from strata to sport opens up the baffles and you get a serious change in sound (that is what happens in my car at least).

Quote Originally Posted by abedh View Post
    Not quite sure to be honest. I have a style pack with Black tips, which according to the accessories brochure only comes with the Sport Exhaust option, but the numbers ($$) don't match from my spec sheet in terms of dollars. I had asked the sales person when I first test drove it if it had the sports exhaust and he said it did but I really can't be sure. Anyway to know for sure?
    I am assuming regardless of exhaust option switching from strata to sport opens up the baffles and you get a serious change in sound (that is what happens in my car at least).
    If you get a noticeable change in sound when switching to sport or race, most likely you have the sport exhaust. The price is variable but your spec sheet should be precise.
    If you insist take a short vid and upload it with tapatalk, we can confirm itMy first LamborghiniMy first Lamborghini

I had met your car on Cannery Road in Monterey already Congrats and welcome!

My first Lamborghini-img_0841-jpg

That indeed is my car Ferruccio! They had it down there before I bought it, I had the sticker on the hood removed. :-)

If you get a noticeable change in sound when switching to sport or race, most likely you have the sport exhaust. The price is variable but your spec sheet should be precise.
    If you insist take a short vid and upload it with tapatalk, we can confirm itMy first LamborghiniMy first Lamborghini

I do indeed get a VERY noticeable change in sound, it's night and day. It goes from Toyota quite to loud at all RPM's with crackles and pops all through the gears.
    No quite as loud as the Race exhaust (that thing is crazy loud) but plenty loud to wake up the neighbors.