newish Huracan owner

newish Huracan owner
    Hey guys,

I've lurked on here since I purchased my Huracan in May, but I haven't posted anything yet, as I have been waiting to have some upgrades completed. Just today, I received the Huracan back from Dallas Performance, and they did a spectacular job! So far the additions include ADV.1 rims, lowering springs, a DMC wing, and an IPE exhaust. I'm going to drive it for a bit like this, then I'll be giving it back to them for a twin turbo upgrade. Stoked.
    newish Huracan owner-img_9216-jpg-jpgnewish Huracan owner-img_9231-jpg-jpg

Welcome to HuracanTalk! You have one clean H, big congrats!
    Tell us more about the TT setup that you are intending to add. Bolt on kit or built engine?

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Built engine. I'm definitely not an engine tech, so, in totally layman terms, I "think" the only thing that they are waiting on is a clutch, which is supposed to be about a month out, from my discussion today. He offered me two options to begin with. First option was ~850 hp on pump, second was ~1100 hp on pump. I am going with option 2 and with a stage 3 engine rebuild, I'm almost sure.

Amazing car! Welcome to the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by sgresham View Post
    Built engine. I'm definitely not an engine tech, so, in totally layman terms, I "think" the only thing that they are waiting on is a clutch, which is supposed to be about a month out, from my discussion today. He offered me two options to begin with. First option was ~850 hp on pump, second was ~1100 hp on pump. I am going with option 2 and with a stage 3 engine rebuild, I'm almost sure.
    Sounds good. I presume the TT kit itself is not a huge challenge, the engine itself it's oretty similar to the Gallardo, as you mentioned the challenge is the dual clutch gearbox.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

What springs did you use?

Quote Originally Posted by Evoking View Post
    What springs did you use?
    Only the Novitec lowering system is available on the market right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And it looks like Novitec will be the only one which offers the lowering, as no other large manufacturers have anything in development.

Hendrik @ BaanVelgen
    Baan Velgen - No. 1 online shop for the best Automotive parts for performance cars
    Hendrik @ BaanVelgen

Your source for High Performance parts

http://www.baanvelgen.com/skin/front...mages/logo.png

Looking great.