I want to introduce myself. I am Steve from Colorado. I have been lurking on the forum for a few months trying to learn about the Huracan. I have been considering buying my first Lamborghini for the past 6 months or so. My wife and I took our first test drive yesterday, and I have decided to go ahead and purchase a Lamborghini!

I found the dual-clutch 7 speed transmission the most impressive thing about the car. The shifts were immediate and buttery smooth! The only dual clutch comparison I can make is with my GTR. The Huracan's trans blows the GTR away! I hear the PDK transmission is fast also. Anybody know how the PDK compares to the Huracan?

I will spend next Saturday at the dealership placing my order. Sounds like a great way to spend the 4th! The car is due to start building in October with with estimated delivery to me in March of 2016.

The following is what I am thinking about including in my build.

Color - Rosso Mars (My favorite color on a sports car)
Interior - Nero Ade standard unicolor versus possible alcantara (have not decided yet if I want the alcantara)
- Plan on getting contrast sticking in red.
Navigation system
Rear view camera with parking sensor
Lifting system
Transparent engine bonnet with carbon forged engine bay
Red brake calipers
20" MIMAS forged rim - black ( may get standard rims and then go aftermarket instead)
Fully electric and heated seats ( thinking about full leather with contrast stitching, but am considering the alcantara )
Branding package
roof lining and A pillars in leather
Dynamic power steering (not sure about this, see below)
At least sport exhaust system (thinking about racing exhaust)
? style package ( I have not seen this on a car, not sure what I am getting

I have a few questions.

One or two of the online video reviews discussed the dynamic power steering was not needed and even mentioned contributing to understeer. I do not know what to think about this. Opinions anybody? I currently am planning on ordering just because the car is engineered with that in mind.

I already know I want something more than the stock exhaust. I mentioned to the dealer getting an aftermarket exhaust and installing. They stated that putting an aftermarket exhaust on the lambo is not recommended because it will void the factor warranty! Does this sound right? I'm pretty sure an exhaust alone will not void factory warranty in the GTR world.
The sport exhaust is about a $4000 dollar option, and the Track exhaust is a $14000 option. Seems like a large jump. The track exhaust has to be installed by the dealer. The sport exhaust comes from the factory. Does the mapping change with either. Does anybody have any know how much the power changes between them? Any sound clips between the different lambo factory exhausts?

What do you think about the styling package. Again, the description is something about high gloss front lip. Not sure that I have seen the difference between the package and nothing. I am sure the dealer will have pics when I order, but wanted some real life opinions.

The Mimas rims are $7000 MY 2015 price. I like the looks of them. I may do standard rims then go aftermarket. Anybody know what the good aftermarket rim prices are for comparison?

What do you guys think? I appreciate any responses!