Quote Originally Posted by LuvSpeed View Post
Update. I essentially placed an order this weekend by making a down payment. Although my dealer did not have all the new options for MY 2016. They expect something this week and will see if there is anything I want to change and will get the updated pricing. They will then formally submit to Lamborghini. I did speak the the lead mechanic at my dealer. There is not a reflash of the ECU with the racing exhaust. The mechanic stated an increase in hp with racing exhaust of 10%. I asked him if he saw any dyno numbers and he said no. I do not think his information is too factual since the Lamborghini flyer stated 5% increase in hp.

My order is as follows:
Rosso mars
Nero ade leather unicolor with red contrast stitching
Front lift with magnetic ride
Nav
Rear view camera with sensors
Transparent engine bonnet
Leather a pillar and roof liner
Styling package
Dynamic steering
Branding package
The upgraded floor mats with piping
Electric /heated seats
Red brake caliper

I did not upgrade the rims or exhaust. Will figure out those options in the future. I do have access to an all wheel mustang dyno. May dyno stock, get an exhaust and dyno after. Definitely going aftermarket wheels. Have plenty time to think about what I want. Will likely have them purchased by time the car come in. I know what to tell my wife for a Xmas gift!

Thanks to everyone for their input! Looking forward to a March delivery
You choosed great, i agree that it's better to go aftermarket on wheels and exhaust. You have plenty of time to change your options or add the new MY2016 options, the factory will soon be closed for holidays.