black beast sydney

black beast sydney
    Hi, my name is Vince from Sydney Australia & im a new member to this forum. I've got a black Huracan on order which will be delivered around December, cant wait for the black beast to be unleashed on the streets of Sydney. As soon as i receive my baby, ill take pictures & videos & share them with all of you,nice to be part of the Huracan family.

Welcome to the family! Tell us more about your order, what specs do you have except the nero ext paint of course.

black beast sydney

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Welcome to the family! Tell us more about your order, what specs do you have except the nero ext paint of course.
    Hi
    nero serapis with yellow calipers & yellow seat stitching
    branding package
    auto lift system ( you wont believe it but this is standard in Australia )
    transparent engine cover
    gloss black rims
    style pack with sport exhaust
    stone guard film for front of car

I originally ordered Giallo midas but i changed my mind because lots of people were telling me BLACK is easier for reselling & after my dealer constructed my choices on the computer,the final look blew me away, it really looks like a STEALTH FIGHTER, the black factory painted rims make a massive difference to the appearance. Hope you like my choices.

Quote Originally Posted by black beast sydney View Post
    Hi
    nero serapis with yellow calipers & yellow seat stitching
    branding package
    auto lift system ( you wont believe it but this is standard in Australia )
    transparent engine cover
    gloss black rims
    style pack with sport exhaust
    stone guard film for front of car

I originally ordered Giallo midas but i changed my mind because lots of people were telling me BLACK is easier for reselling & after my dealer constructed my choices on the computer,the final look blew me away, it really looks like a STEALTH FIGHTER, the black factory painted rims make a massive difference to the appearance. Hope you like my choices.
    Great choices, it will looks indeed as a stealth fighter

Welcome! The race exhaust is available in Australia?
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Quote Originally Posted by Klauss View Post
    Welcome! The race exhaust is available in Australia?
    Hi Klauss,
    Yeah its available but you have to sign a form from your car dealer which takes any responsibility from them ( not if ) but when you do get pulled over by the police for excessive noise, the race exhaust not allowed on the streets of Australia, but you can try your luck but as soon as you drive Huracan on the road, EVERYBODY will be looking at you including the police, im a bit upset because race exhaust is allowed overseas & we cant have it here legally.

Quote Originally Posted by black beast sydney View Post
    Hi Klauss,
    Yeah its available but you have to sign a form from your car dealer which takes any responsibility from them ( not if ) but when you do get pulled over by the police for excessive noise, the race exhaust not allowed on the streets of Australia, but you can try your luck but as soon as you drive Huracan on the road, EVERYBODY will be looking at you including the police, im a bit upset because race exhaust is allowed overseas & we cant have it here legally.
    Sorry to hear that...
    From my perspective this would be just a minor problem in owning a Huracan in Australia, the most important one is that a Huracan over there has the sticker price of an Aventador in Europe or US.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Hi all,
    The Black Beast is almost here so i would like your opinion on the reverse camera because when i ordered my car, i looked at a lot of reviews about the quality of the picture & most said they were unhappy with it so i decided not to order it which was going to cost me $3,000 AUD. But after noticing that all the Huracans for sale in Australia had reverse cameras, i decided i would get the camera because of resale value but it was too late as the car was almost ready. The dealer contacted me & said they could retrofit the ORIGINAL camera here in Sydney by my Lamborghini dealer at a whopping $5,500 AUD, i couldn't believe it would cost $2,500 more to get it retrofitted so i was hoping to get some feedback from Huracan owners to see if its difficult to reverse without the camera ( i have glass engine cover). I really would like your advise to see if its worth paying $5,500 AUD for this. Thanking you all

It's pretty difficult haha. Not gonna lie. Hs my first experience with one the other day