New Forum Member in Hawaii

New Forum Member in Hawaii
    Greetings! My name is Ian. I currently reside in Hawaii. I've been seeing quite a few beautiful pictures on here shared from the Huracan Talk Facebook page, and took it upon myself to join. I am currently working towards being able to afford a Countach LP 5000 Quattrovalvole but have recently fallen in love with the Huracan as well. After recently visiting my local Lamborghini dealership and seeing the Verde Mantis Huracan they have, I have definitely taken it upon myself to purchase one once possible, (which I'm hoping will be soon, but I'm very optimistic). I look forward to reading threads from a lot of knowledgeable members here, and I'm glad you guys have established this group! Thank you!

Welcome to the forum, Ian! Even if i love all vintage Lambos, i think a Huracan will give you more satisfaction. It's a lot more reliable than a vintage Lambo and you'll end up driving it a lot more compared to an Countach.

Welcome! Considering the paradise you are living, my suggestion is to order a Huracan spyder.
    Believe it or not the Lamborghini community from Hawaii is pretty numerous.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Quote Originally Posted by Klauss View Post
    Welcome! Considering the paradise you are living, my suggestion is to order a Huracan spyder.
    Believe it or not the Lamborghini community from Hawaii is pretty numerous.
    Missed his location, in this case Spyder for sure!