Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My first Lambo- 2015 Huracan in Bianco Matte
    Vic!!! It's Peter (formally German Motoring). Email sales@1016industries.com We have some fun toys for your car. What a great pick up. Tried to email you but it bounced back. Congrats

Quote Originally Posted by vic55 View Post
    Will do... correct me if Im wrong but the OEM suspension set up is adjustable right? Like Ferrari (my 458 and FF are) but I used Novitec anyways.
    Yes, it is. I'm really curious how you will like the suspension after fine tuning, keep us posted!
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Quote Originally Posted by Klauss View Post
    Yes, it is. I'm really curious how you will like the suspension after fine tuning, keep us posted!
    Im not sure the OEM is adjustable, hence people cutting springs, modifying mounts and now Novitec

Vic - I used the Novitec springs too and agree yours appears higher in the rear. Did GMG do the initial install? Did you align and corner balance too?

Quote Originally Posted by Ferruccio View Post
    Im not sure the OEM is adjustable, hence people cutting springs, modifying mounts and now Novitec

Vic - I used the Novitec springs too and agree yours appears higher in the rear. Did GMG do the initial install? Did you align and corner balance too?
    Sorry, i thought he was speaking about the adjustable front ride height, the lift system. My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferruccio View Post

Lamborghini of Beverly Hills did the install and alignment... but since GMG is closer they told me to go there and they will take care of it. So Ill probably raise the front about 1/4 to 1/2 and lower the rear about the same. GMG will do a full alignment.

2015 Lamborghini Huracan
    2015 Mercedes Benz AMG GTS
    2012 Ferrari FF
    2012 Audi R8 V10
    2012 Mercedes Benz C63 Black Series

In surgery room...
    Attached Images Attached Images My first Lambo- 2015 Huracan in Bianco Matte-image-jpg 

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    In surgery room...
    LOL stalker

No matte black Huracan though

2015 Lamborghini Huracan
    2012 Ferrari FF
    2012 Audi R8 V10

LOL stalker

No matte black Huracan though
    Blame my social media tracking software haha
    Keep us posted on how it feels now.
    One more pic
    Attached Images Attached Images My first Lambo- 2015 Huracan in Bianco Matte-image-jpg 

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Blame my social media tracking software haha
    Keep us posted on how it feels now.
    One more pic
    It feels better- with the rake pulled up, there is slight less understeer and the car is even more compliant under less than favorable roads. They went with the Novitec recommended drop to allow for full shock travel. The dealer who installed the Novitec's originally went too low in the front and too high in the rear so GMG evened it out. I really like the guys there and started taking my cars when I got a 997.1 TT back in Dec of 2006. They do great work and offer up excellent customer service and pricing.

2015 Lamborghini Huracan
    2012 Ferrari FF
    2012 Audi R8 V10

It feels better- with the rake pulled up, there is slight less understeer and the car is even more compliant under less than favorable roads. They went with the Novitec recommended drop to allow for full shock travel. The dealer who installed the Novitec's originally went too low in the front and too high in the rear so GMG evened it out. I really like the guys there and started taking my cars when I got a 997.1 TT back in Dec of 2006. They do great work and offer up excellent customer service and pricing.
    Thanks for the feedback, so the key is to keep the front and back equal.