Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    New to the forum
    Quote Originally Posted by goldencrust View Post
    take it we will see them in the superlegerra as standard
    Thats correct, also the int and ext carbon fiber pkg will be standard on the SL.

How do they feel on long road trips. I wouldn't want my anoos to be bleeding after 30 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by euro_sex View Post
    How do they feel on long road trips. I wouldn't want my anoos to be bleeding after 30 minutes
    I saw this question coming however i have a friend that owned an G SL, he test drove the H with bucket seats and said that they are a bit more soft compared to G SL seats. Still, it was just a test drive, i think yellowbull can definately clear things up on this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by davett View Post
    Congrats! Love those seats, wish that was available when my car was ordered.
    Quote Originally Posted by BaanVelgen View Post
    These seats are insane! You're always welcome in Rotterdam
    The seats look awesome and I wish I could do them myself, but for larger built guys, they're pretty terrible. Drove in them for 30 minutes in Monterey and they just dont work for me, same with the previous SL sport seat. I would HIGHLY suggest anyone considering to go sit in them before ordering, and test drive too if possible.

I have not sit in the standard seats for a while, but I think they are ok to site in. I mean you fell that they are bucket seats and good for some fast cornering However you can sit in them quit well, but you have to deside on yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferruccio View Post
    The seats look awesome and I wish I could do them myself, but for larger built guys, they're pretty terrible. Drove in them for 30 minutes in Monterey and they just dont work for me, same with the previous SL sport seat. I would HIGHLY suggest anyone considering to go sit in them before ordering, and test drive too if possible.
    I am quit tall and I think there is a bit more headroom with these seats. I totally love the design and I think it was worth waiting for the seats two extra months. But as you said, you have to test them to be 100% sure that you want them.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowbull View Post
    I am quit tall and I think there is a bit more headroom with these seats. I totally love the design and I think it was worth waiting for the seats two extra months. But as you said, you have to test them to be 100% sure that you want them.
    I agree they give you more head room, same on the previous SL. My 2 probs were no recline, which had me sitting in not the most comfortable position, and the way the seat flares out near the shoulders, I always hit my triceps. Arse comfort was fine. If they just had some recline I think I would be good and give my triceps some clearance