Thread: New here

New here

New here
    Hi fellas!

Hope everyone are well and driving like crazy with their Hurancans?

I'm a 2 week old owner of a grigio lynx Huracan. Bloody waited 7 long months till delivery! But all worth it!

Still has the stock standard rims on it. Just waiting for the adv1 to arrive.

I've attached some pictures. Just taken from my iPhone. When we're out of winter season here maybe then I'll get the babybull on a proper photoshoot.

Anyway, You all have a good one and drive safe!

mylife.asitshouldbe (my ig acct name too)
    Attached Images Attached Images New here-h1-jpg New here-h2-jpg New here-unnamed-jpg New here-adv1-jpg 

Welcome mate! You finally posted!

Cannot wait to see how your H will looks like on ADV.1

Looking good, those 5 spokes ADV.1 should look very good. Any exhaust upgrade plans?
    Hendrik @ BaanVelgen

Your source for High Performance parts

http://www.baanvelgen.com/skin/front...mages/logo.png

Welcome! Grigio Lynx is definately the best shade of grey available on any car in present, good choice. Do you have the standard or the sport exhaust? I know the race exhaust is banned in Australia...
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Thanks! Yeah I can't wait either. But seriously don't know what the hold up is with the delivery of these wheels. Been 7 weeks since it was put to order. Gotta ask again the distributor here in Melbourne tomorrow and see what's up. Sigh...

No exhaust upgrades at this point. Waiting for the adv1's first then see what I'll do next. I'm incline to get a rear wing next though ����

Thanks! My interior is alcantara with orange stitching machine the Calipers. Thought might as well add bit of colour on the grigiolynx.
    I got the stock standard exhaust. As for race exhaust I'm very certain its banned in NSW Sydney. I'm from Victoria Melbourne. So here I've always believed It is an offence to own or use a vehicle that exceeds noise limits in the vehicle emissions regulations. Limit to 94 decibel. Or depends on the cops mood if or when you get pulled over. Basically try not to make too much noise in a quiet neighbourhood. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by mylife.asitshouldbe View Post
    No exhaust upgrades at this point. Waiting for the adv1's first then see what I'll do next. I'm incline to get a rear wing next though ����
    8 weeks order time for the wheels is normal especially with international shipping.

But lets talk about some wings, we have the goose neck from Vorsteiner, and the standard and double wing from Novitec. All of them are perfect, just a matter of taste.
    Hendrik @ BaanVelgen

Your source for High Performance parts

http://www.baanvelgen.com/skin/front...mages/logo.png

Quote Originally Posted by mylife.asitshouldbe View Post
    Thanks! My interior is alcantara with orange stitching machine the Calipers. Thought might as well add bit of colour on the grigiolynx.
    I got the stock standard exhaust. As for race exhaust I'm very certain its banned in NSW Sydney. I'm from Victoria Melbourne. So here I've always believed It is an offence to own or use a vehicle that exceeds noise limits in the vehicle emissions regulations. Limit to 94 decibel. Or depends on the cops mood if or when you get pulled over. Basically try not to make too much noise in a quiet neighbourhood. Lol
    Our wings are in stock both standard and low profile. As I mentioned in my greeting we have gone to significant lengths to design the only wing on the market that requires no modification to your OEM components, maintains, the lines of the car and at the same time is track functional should you feel the need for speed. I've been racing a long time and I really enjoyed the stability of one of our built cars on the track compared to a standard one I drove. Properly set up with the right suspension, exhaust (and now tune-dialed it in this weekend) the car is a little track monster. As for wheels contact me we can have wheels built in 4 weeks and have a 5 spoke pattern that would suit your likes if that is your style. We have a customer in HK doing a set of COR 5 spoke in silver so I'm interested to see that. Any questions email is the best as I mentioned.

Welcome and enjoy it! Car is an absolutely fantastic.

Thanks 1016IND! I'll keep them in mind!

mylife.asitshouldbe