New member and forum sponsor.

Greetings from Southern California
    Greetings from Southern California. Wanted to take a second and introduce myself. As well as being the owner of Sound Automotive Group, an automotive tailoring firm in Los Angeles and a proud site sponsor, We also design and manufacture Skid Plates for hundreds of cars including the Huracan. For those of you tired of the dreadful scraping sound when driving in and out of driveways a little underbody armor can go a long way. We're currently working on some special promotions and pricing for our huracantalk family so stay tuned.

I've had the pleasure of chatting with some of you and look forward to connecting with more. If you have any questions regarding any of our products or just want to say hi don't hesitate to reach out.

I also wanted to thank Hurricane for an impressive forum connecting like minded Lambo lovers and the opportunity to showcase some of our projects with with the H family

Excited to be here and look forward to being an active member of the huracantalk family.

Greetings from Southern California-image-jpg
    Last edited by SoundAutomotiveGroup; 04-20-2015 at 09:46 PM.