New Forum Member & Board Sponsor RSC Tuning

New Forum Member & Board Sponsor RSC Tuning
    Hi Guys,

I wanted to take a second and introduce my self to the team. My name is Erik and I am the sales manager here at RSC Tuning. We are VERY excited to be part of the Many of you know me from other forums or even direct dealings. For those whom I haven't has the pleasure of meeting I look forward to the opportunity to serve you.

For those who do know me, know that eat, breathe, sleep ANYTHING automotive and auto-sports. If it goes fast whether is a car, boat, motor cycle or dangerously overpowered shifter cart I NEED TO DRIVE IT! I have logged quite a few years in the automotive industry and despite the increase of grey hair there is nothing I would rather do!

Me and the owner of RSC Tuning wlw@rsc (Bill - also a level 10 car guy) will be posting regularly with things ranging from the development of our Huracan tuning program as well offer forum member specials regularly on RSC Tuning products.

In the meantime if there is anything I may do to assist please feel free to email me at erik@rsctuning.com or call me at 305.592.4482 ext 102

We look forward to being active, productive members of the forum and hopefully will have the opportunity to put faces to names at some driving events or meet up.

Thank you-

Welcome Erik! Cannot wait to see your Huracan tuning program.

Greeting from Southern California. Welcome to the fam.