Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Out with the old...in with the new
    Quote Originally Posted by davett View Post
    I was thinking about a 20" and 21" HRE setup with 245/30/20F, 325/25/21R PZero tires. Haven't pulled the trigger yet. Your car will look nice with those Adv1s
    MAKE SURE HRE will sell you the 21" tires with the wheels...the tires are on major back order with no ETA!! HRE is hoarding some sets. Frankly I do not think its worth the hassle to go 21" rear: More $, $$$ Tires, Rare tires, non-std sizing, more weight. You'd probably be just fine running the 20" in the rear and do yourself a favor in the long run. Just my .02

Beautiful spec'd int, the only way i would also choose it on a rosso mars Huracan, well done!
    Also you made the best choice on wheels: ADV1 FTW

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Beautiful spec'd int, the only way i would also choose it on a rosso mars Huracan, well done!
    Also you made the best choice on wheels: ADV1 FTW
    Thanks...I cant take full credit for the spec, I was going to order but got the itch. I gave the dealer a few configs and to see what was available and this one lined up! The car was a new Lambo factory car, not dealer assigned yet.

I am into double digit sets of ADV1's...so cant argue with you there!

What model of ADV1's are those? I actually never seen them before.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

good talking to you today brotha!! sexy new car!!! talk to you soon!! Glad to see your on here!

Mitch Sanders
    Famous Autosports
    Service | Maintenance | Performance | Customization | Body and Paint | Audio/Video
    7760 Deering Avenue
    Canoga Park, CA 91304
    (818) 341-2786
    (818) 341-9031 fax
    mitch@famousautosports.com
    www.famousautosports.com

Quote Originally Posted by Klauss View Post
    What model of ADV1's are those? I actually never seen them before.
    This is what I love about ADV1...each wheel is like a custom tailored, bespoke suit. Wheels with the same spoke config can vary dramatically based on the various series & options you choose. This is the 05, monoblock aka MV.1 in the new CompetionSpec series: ADV.1 - Features: CS Series in fine textured matte black powder coat. The CS series is the most optimal config when considering performance.

Quote Originally Posted by Lambo Mitch View Post
    good talking to you today brotha!! sexy new car!!! talk to you soon!! Glad to see your on here!
    Great catching up Mitch, talk more soon! I think the last time I saw you was gR 2011 in Laguna Niguel