Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Welcome Steve! Your idea is actually interesting but i just hope it won't void your warranty. Another option would be indeed to go for the race exhaust.

Thanks for the welcome!
    The problem I have with the Huracan (and Aventador) exhaust was how quiet it is on tick over. Once under load I am fine with it. With the Aventador I unplugged the valves and problem solved. And I was informed by the dealer this wouldn't be an issue with regard warrantee.
    Seems madness to me to pay out 8k GBP to achieve what I really would like when I already have the equipment.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by SJF View Post
    Thanks for the welcome!
    The problem I have with the Huracan (and Aventador) exhaust was how quiet it is on tick over. Once under load I am fine with it. With the Aventador I unplugged the valves and problem solved. And I was informed by the dealer this wouldn't be an issue with regard warrantee.
    Seems madness to me to pay out 8k GBP to achieve what I really would like when I already have the equipment.

Steve
    If your dealer is okay with it, you can try it. Keep us posted!

Post a picture of the interior too if possible. Thanks!
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

I spoke with local Lamborghini tech and he tells me they haven't disconnected the Valves on a Huracan yet and can't guarantee it won't throw a light.
    Also apparently its a bit of a pig of a job, not 5 minutes like previous models.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by SJF View Post
    I spoke with local Lamborghini tech and he tells me they haven't disconnected the Valves on a Huracan yet and can't guarantee it won't throw a light.
    Also apparently its a bit of a pig of a job, not 5 minutes like previous models.

Steve
    Well, it can't be very complicated but as you said you cannot live with a light on your gauge all the time.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan