New Member from Atlanta

New Member from Atlanta
    Proud new owner of a Grigio Titans Huracan and Happy to join this group! Many exciting things in store for this Huracan... She spent her first week of life getting full body Xpel paint protection and window tint, now off to Topspeed Motorsports for full exhaust system and Novitec lowering springs. Follow me on IG @iamryanhardwick
    Attached Images Attached Images New Member from Atlanta-fullsizerender_1-jpg New Member from Atlanta-fullsizerender-jpg 
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4 *Grigio Titans*
    2014 Lamborghini Aventador Roadster LP700-4 *Verde Scandal*
    2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 *Blade Silver*
    2014 BMW M5 *Frozen White*

Welcome, awesome to have you! As i already saw on the other thread you bought the car that euro_sex initially ordered it. You painted the wheels yourself or the dealer did it?

Welcome to HuracanTalk. I think of all matte colors available you made the best choice, or well, euro_sex did from what i understand.
    Do you have any mods in plan?
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

I had the dealer powder coate the wheels gloss black before it left. The car is getting a custom made exhaust system from Topspeed Motorsports, Novitec lowering springs, and the calipers will be a new color (something special)...
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4 *Grigio Titans*
    2014 Lamborghini Aventador Roadster LP700-4 *Verde Scandal*
    2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 *Blade Silver*
    2014 BMW M5 *Frozen White*

Quote Originally Posted by Klauss View Post
    Welcome to HuracanTalk. I think of all matte colors available you made the best choice, or well, euro_sex did from what i understand.
    Do you have any mods in plan?
    Agree at 100%!....i will just say that the grigio titans mat color is THE best color ever for the Huracan hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by EVILR View Post
    Agree at 100%!....i will just say that the grigio titans mat color is THE best color ever for the Huracan hehehe
    Not sure what my next DD will be but i need to get rid of my RR since is too slow, i need something faster and i'm also considering to wrap it in this color! #GrigioTitansBrotherhood
    I'm also considering it for my H SL

Awesome color choice! BTW, you aren't to far from me, I live in Columbia SC. Welcome to HuracanTalk!