Another Hello From England

Another Hello From England
    Hi Guys,

Picked up my Huracan on the 1st March from Lamborghini Pangbourne... now done 400 miles.

Another Hello From England-dsc_0003-jpg
    Another Hello From England-img_0526-jpgAnother Hello From England-img_0373-3-jpgAnother Hello From England-dsc_0004-jpg

Welcome to HuracanTalk! You simply got the best combo on a Grigio Lynx Huracan, just perfect! The wheels are factory painted? What exhaust do you have?

btw. Huge thanks again to Lambo Pangbourne for telling their customers about our forum and thank you guys for being so active here on the forum!

Awesome!!! The perfect configuration, especially since it is the same as mine hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by euro_sex View Post
    Awesome!!! The perfect configuration, especially since it is the same as mine hahaha
    Now your car has a twin in London too

Congrats very similar spec to mine but i got silver mimas and race exhaust. i got mine 1st march too, still waiting for the glass engine bay to get retro fitted. below is links to mine

Collection day pics
    Wll here she is

Welcome and congrats! Amazing spec on your Huracan!

Thanks Guys for the warm welcome.

Have the standard exhaust but black tips as don't think the chrome tips look that great on the darker coloured car. The wheels were professionally painted by Pangbourne.

Quote Originally Posted by 8ULL View Post
    Thanks Guys for the warm welcome.

Have the standard exhaust but black tips as don't think the chrome tips look that great on the darker coloured car. The wheels were professionally painted by Pangbourne.
    Nice touch on the tips, as for exhaust you can always opt for race exhaust or aftermarket if you'll feel the need of more "music" Since your dealer painted them they care covered by warranty, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Nice touch on the tips, as for exhaust you can always opt for race exhaust or aftermarket if you'll feel the need of more "music" Since your dealer painted them they care covered by warranty, right?
    The exhaust is loud enough for me... seems to be louder in Corsa than Sport.

I'm sure that there are no issues with Warranty with regard to the wheels... what can go wrong anyhow? the wheels fall apart!!! i doubt thats going to happen. All issues either covered by manufacturers warranty or dealer will step in.

Quote Originally Posted by 8ULL View Post
    The exhaust is loud enough for me... seems to be louder in Corsa than Sport.

I'm sure that there are no issues with Warranty with regard to the wheels... what can go wrong anyhow? the wheels fall apart!!! i doubt thats going to happen. All issues either covered by manufacturers warranty or dealer will step in.
    It's not just your perception, the exhaust is indeed louder in Corsa than Sport