Mercedes Benz AMG GTS Edition1 on ADV5.2 Track Spec Competition Series

Mercedes Benz AMG GTS Edition1 on ADV5.2 Track Spec Competition Series
    With the new Mercedes AMG GTS recently hitting the marketplace, it was inevitable folks would start modding them. After witnessing a couple others attempts at wheel/tire size selections we decided to snap up a GTS Edition1 for ourselves to showcase the proper wheel fitment and tire size selection for the most aggressive setup possible without wheel poke and tire rubbing. But, nailing diameter, width and offset is just part of the battle. Tire size and lowering are just as critical and for that we leaned on Pirelli and sized the 20"x9.5" with 265/30/20 P-Zero and the 21"x12" rears with pavement searing 325/25/21 P-Zeros. To get the AMG down to earth we sourced a set of lowering springs that allowed us to get the car sitting nicely over the tires and avoiding the ever disappointing sidewall erasing tire rub.​ We hope our example showcases what our experts are capable of when you absolutely have to have the best fitting wheels and tires on the market!

Specs:

20x9.5
    21x12

265/30/20
    325/25/21

Mercedes AMG GTS Edition1 on ADV5.2 Track Spec CS by Wheels Boutique, on Flickr

I want to like this car more than the SLS but it seems really basic. Doesn't have the flare the SLS had. I would buy a SLS before i bought this
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    I want to like this car more than the SLS but it seems really basic. Doesn't have the flare the SLS had. I would buy a SLS before i bought this
    I have to agree, i think the SLS maintained the Gullwing DNA, the GTS looks like any modern car, same lines, etc.
    Still, the wheels match perfectly, well done!
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Quote Originally Posted by Klauss View Post
    I have to agree, i think the SLS maintained the Gullwing DNA, the GTS looks like any modern car, same lines, etc.
    Still, the wheels match perfectly, well done!
    Agreed with the wheels. However, to any non car person this would just be another Mercedes. At least the SLS had some fancy doors
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette