New Huracan World Record 8.30s

New Huracan World Record 8.30s

Today Heffner Performance was playing around with some different tuning strategies to gain a better 60ft time in our 1/4mi runs. We have been less than impressed with the way the car has been launching out of the hole. With Bradenton Raceway not being far from location, Jason decided to stop by to see what was going on at the track. There were a few others testing and tuning so Jason asked if they would mind if he took a couple runs with the Huracan. Well to his surprise the car ran incredibly better. From the launch, the car just felt like it was faster. That pass resulted in a 8.300 pass at 176mph, setting the bar even higher for the World Record.

Video of 1/4mi Pass: https://www.instagram.com/p/BDO_ials...=sjlcustomauto

Rear View Video: https://www.instagram.com/p/BDPHe1zm...nerperformance

This car has been running its Bolt On Stage 1 turbo setup since its creation. Now we get set to test and tune Stage 2.

Stage 1 has been dyno'd at 1527whp.

Dyno Graph: https://www.instagram.com/p/BC6f9A2M...=sjlcustomauto

Kris (SSP Performance) and I have been thrilled with the results thus far, but we get set to showcase the next level. With the transmission tapped out of speed for the 1/2mi events, the next stage of drivetrain upgrades will be required. Speeds exceeding 210mph will be achieved shortly. Stage 2 will definitely take us to the 2000+whp range.

Stay Tuned for 7s
    Last edited by SJL Custom Auto; 03-22-2016 at 03:04 AM. Reason: spelling
    SJL Custom Auto
    Stephen Lenz - Product Design and Development
    Barrie, Ontario, Canada

First Huracan in the 8s

Bradenton Hooks Ups way better than Palm Beach.....What a Rocket Ship...I should send mine in for the Bump Up since they are local....Great Job Heffner..

WOW! What is involved/included in "Stage 1"?

Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
    Bradenton Hooks Ups way better than Palm Beach.....What a Rocket Ship...I should send mine in for the Bump Up since they are local....Great Job Heffner..
    You have my approval! In my book being local to the performance shop which does such an ellaborate conversion its essentialNew Huracan World Record 8.30s

Stage 1 is referring to the actual turbo size and setup. It doesnt necessarily include any further upgrades to the Engine, DCT etc unless certain horsepower levels are desired. Heffner Performance could get into detail with you about that. As for DCT upgrades we would recommend our Spec S clutch setup on any vehicle exceeding the 850hp range for a complete reliable solution. The Spec R clutch takes it to the next level with replacement billet components for even more power to the ground. Our clutch setups are completely built in house for added peace of mind and ease of installation. We have multiple core units pre-assembled on the shelves that can be shipped out the same day as the order is placed. You can visit the SSP Performance website for more info and pricing.
    SJL Custom Auto
    Barrie, Ontario, Canada

First Huracan in the 8s

Driven to the track and then driven home.

Time slip from new 8.3s Run: https://www.instagram.com/p/BDRNivqs...=sjlcustomauto
    Last edited by SJL Custom Auto; 03-22-2016 at 10:20 PM. Reason: spelling
    SJL Custom Auto
    Barrie, Ontario, Canada

First Huracan in the 8s