Lamborghini Melbourne

Lamborghini Melbourne
    Hey guys! just wanted to share some photos I took at Lamborghini Melbourne, hope you like them!

There was 2x Huracan, a Murcielago SV, a Miura and a Performante. Beautiful showroom.

Lamborghini Melbourne-huracanmelb1-jpg

Lamborghini Melbourne-huracanmelb2-jpg

Lamborghini Melbourne-huracanmelb3-jpg

Lamborghini Melbourne-huracanmelb4-jpg

Beautiful pics mate! That H definately needs some blk accents or even blk/titanium wheels

Thanks! Definitely, to be honest, I would go for black wheels 90% of the time on 90% of the cars! I also don't mind a dark bronze on black cars, but not on any other color.

Quote Originally Posted by Bengala View Post
    Thanks! Definitely, to be honest, I would go for black wheels 90% of the time on 90% of the cars! I also don't mind a dark bronze on black cars, but not on any other color.
    I saw you'll release something new today, i hope you'll be posting it here first

Of course! It's the design I told you about, not as bulky as the wide body Huracan I did, but more elegant and even more aggressive than the original!

Also it's just the first main render, photos and information about details will be coming up during the next couple of weeks, as well as the rear end design!