2015 Lamborghini Huracán - Review/Drive Video

2015 Lamborghini Huracán - Review/Drive Video
    We were invited to share our review here on your forum. It was a generous offer and we gladly accepted and wanted to share this with you!

What we do different: No scripts, No written words. All off the cuff to make it a personable experience. We use 5 GoPros, a Panasonic Lumix, and a T5i. And I think the most important; we drive every car fully strapped with cameras, if we are not allowed to drive the car we will not review it. That is the most important thing about a car review, the portion where it is actually driving. After all it is indeed a car. This is probably not the best idea as far as growth is concerned but we don't care our videos must offer the same topics and segments all the time. The way we do it does add a significant time gape between videos (around 2-3 weeks) but it is the way we intend on doing all of our videos. We have to also accommodate our full time office jobs lol. Right now we have a list full of awesome cars we are filming in the upcoming weeks (15 S63 Coupe' Edition 1, a unique Powder Blue Aventador Roadster, 15 Z06, 15 S63 Sedan, 15 Panamera Plug-in Hybrid, and more) and hopefully people will enjoy what we have to offer. But I am quickly starting to realize that in a pool of people the size of the internet you cant make everyone happy and there is always gonna be someone trying to create negativity which I was not used to before getting into this but I am learning......

So here it is:

Welcome to the forum! I must admit that this is one of the best reviews( if not the best) of the Huracan i've seen so far, i mean you highlighted so many things that a Huracan owner encounters when driving the car.

I like the fact you mentioned the duality of the Huracan, i mean in strada it feels like you are in a normal car, but when you want to have fun, you only need to turn a switch.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Klauss,

Thank you so much! We were lucky enough to have a full day with this beast! And I was profoundly impressed with its drive-ability in Strada. When you keep the rpm low and just cruise it is just fantastic! I like the new gauge cluster, or screen. I think in the "smaller" exotic car range this is the best hands down.

Thanks for registering and sharing your review with us, i contacted you on youtube after a friend sent me the link!

I also think it's one of the most complete Huracan reviews i've seen so far. Looking forward to your 650S review too. I think in terms of usability by far the Huracan is the best option out there.

As i said i will share it on our social accounts, do you have a facebook page?

Hurricane,

Thank you! And please extend my thanks to your friend as well! We are all over the social sites @motorcarfile or /motorcarfile.

Our facebook : www.facebook.com/motorcarfile

The pics are there too from our shoot. Thank you so much for your compliments!

Quote Originally Posted by aryajet View Post
    Hurricane,

Thank you! And please extend my thanks to your friend as well! We are all over the social sites @motorcarfile or /motorcarfile.

Our facebook : www.facebook.com/motorcarfile

The pics are there too from our shoot. Thank you so much for your compliments!
    Will do! Do you happend to have an 15 sec promo of your test for IG?

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Will do! Do you happend to have an 15 sec promo of your test for IG?
    I will put something together for you tonight and send you a couple!!

I will put something together for you tonight and send you a couple!!
    Thanks! Keep me posted!

Hurricane,

I have a snippet from the review during the exhaust rev which is 15s if you would like I can send to you via google drive or however you suggest. I have been so busy at work I never had a chance to make a promo, rather I just clipped the actual review. Let me know what works best.

Thanks!

Hurricane,

I have a snippet from the review during the exhaust rev which is 15s if you would like I can send to you via google drive or however you suggest. I have been so busy at work I never had a chance to make a promo, rather I just clipped the actual review. Let me know what works best.

Thanks!
    I pm'ed you my email!