We were invited to share our review here on your forum. It was a generous offer and we gladly accepted and wanted to share this with you!

What we do different: No scripts, No written words. All off the cuff to make it a personable experience. We use 5 GoPros, a Panasonic Lumix, and a T5i. And I think the most important; we drive every car fully strapped with cameras, if we are not allowed to drive the car we will not review it. That is the most important thing about a car review, the portion where it is actually driving. After all it is indeed a car. This is probably not the best idea as far as growth is concerned but we don't care our videos must offer the same topics and segments all the time. The way we do it does add a significant time gape between videos (around 2-3 weeks) but it is the way we intend on doing all of our videos. We have to also accommodate our full time office jobs lol. Right now we have a list full of awesome cars we are filming in the upcoming weeks (15 S63 Coupe' Edition 1, a unique Powder Blue Aventador Roadster, 15 Z06, 15 S63 Sedan, 15 Panamera Plug-in Hybrid, and more) and hopefully people will enjoy what we have to offer. But I am quickly starting to realize that in a pool of people the size of the internet you cant make everyone happy and there is always gonna be someone trying to create negativity which I was not used to before getting into this but I am learning......

So here it is: