Lamborghini Huracan vs Ferrari 458 Italia

Lamborghini Huracan vs Ferrari 458 Italia
    "MotorShow, the first and leading car show in the Middle East puts the all new Lamborghini Huracan head to head versus the Ferrari 458 Italia, one of the world's best sports cars. It's not a comparison, it's an acceleration trial on the straight of a tight track. Which one accelerates faster? is it the brand new V10 or the award winning V8? Fasten your seatbelts and click now to find out! (Supercars courtesy of MILCAR)."

2015 Lamborghini Huracan on order
    2010 Audi R8 V10
    2007 Lamborghini Gallardo (past but not forgotten)

Nice to see someone push the Huracan and get the tail loose in some of those turns.
    Last edited by ReinD; 10-04-2014 at 02:49 AM. Reason: typo

it seemed not even close, for the 458, I'd like too see more races to be sure, I'm sure there are coming soon to video

Quote Originally Posted by ReinD View Post
    Nice to see someone push the Huracan and get the tail lose in some of those turns.
    Somehow i missed this thread, thanks for the bump! And welcome to the forum! Do you also have an Huracan on order?

This race is highly unconclusive, if you notice they race from a roll, from standstill the gap would be a lot bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Somehow i missed this thread, thanks for the bump! And welcome to the forum! Do you also have an Huracan on order?
    Thanks, I don't have one on order. Just started taking a serious look at the car. I'm really impressed thus far. Lamborghini really did their homework on this one.

Thanks, I don't have one on order. Just started taking a serious look at the car. I'm really impressed thus far. Lamborghini really did their homework on this one.
    True, probably the most driver oriented Lambo so far. They really nailed it this time.

You should get one, skip the looking part, you'll love it!

Back on the topic: I did not own an 458 but driven one two times and from what i remember the H is much faster and responsive than the ferrari.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan