2015 Huracan 610-4 For Sale

2015 Huracan 610-4 For Sale
    I have a 4K mile Verde Manits Lambo with the racing exhaust, being auctioned now on BringATrailer.com with no reserve. The auction will end this Monday. The car has many options.
    Attached Images Attached Images 2015 Huracan 610-4 For Sale-lambo-7-jpg 2015 Huracan 610-4 For Sale-lambo-14-jpg 

Quote Originally Posted by RonLevin View Post
    I have a 4K mile Verde Manits Lambo with the racing exhaust, being auctioned now on BringATrailer.com with no reserve. The auction will end this Monday. The car has many options.
    Hello I’m looking for a vehicle and this one seems lovely. I have some hope that you would be able to help me with my journey of Lamborghini owning! My name is Matthew. This would be in good hands and a passionate cause of opportunity to amaze! Tell me what could you do for a friend that really needs a vehicle that’s down on his luck in some financial hardship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by realworldpresident View Post
    Hello I’m looking for a vehicle and this one seems lovely. I have some hope that you would be able to help me with my journey of Lamborghini owning! My name is Matthew. This would be in good hands and a passionate cause of opportunity to amaze! Tell me what could you do for a friend that really needs a vehicle that’s down on his luck in some financial hardship.

May this message find you a happy believer of blessings and happiness. I’ve always believed if I could return the favor to someone who cares I would help through some way.