Selling 1st Supercharged Performante' Spyder

Selling 1st Supercharged Performante' Spyder
    Hi Guys! Joined a while back, but haven't been active on here. I got my Performante' Spyder in June which made it one of the first 5 delivered to the U.S. I then had the great guys at VF Engineering do their 900xx system (supercharger, HEX tuning, install of 800xx system, 900xx file for race fuel and tuner, plus custom exhaust). It did 661whp on pump gas on their conservative dyno. I had it at Monterey Car Week where it got a ton of attention being the only Performante' Spyder there. I think it is by far the best car that I have ever owned as you can daily drive it, track it, or scare yourself how quick it is. I did several hard accelerations, but never did a burnout or took the car to the track.

2,600 miles. The car was $331k new, plus $51k in VF Engineering, plus some TriColore vinyl accents, plus Sound Automotive custom floor mats, plus Lamborghini logo illumination lights when you open the doors. I have $385k in the car. I have the original manuals, tools, white gloves, car cover, carbon fiber charger, and all the materials to return it to stock if you like. Here's a great opportunity to get a supercharged Performante' Spyder that is almost new, for a big discount of doing it all new.

It's at Hubbard Auto Center in Scottsdale. Contact Mark Hubbard at (800) 839-4490.

PS: Because people will ask. I have a Countach on the way and an Aventador SVJ roadster on order, so this is simply a finance decision not anything to do with the car..
    Attached Images Attached Images Selling 1st Supercharged Performante' Spyder-20190102_140459-jpg Selling 1st Supercharged Performante' Spyder-wheel-jpg Selling 1st Supercharged Performante' Spyder-3312270-jpg Selling 1st Supercharged Performante' Spyder-interior-1-jpg Selling 1st Supercharged Performante' Spyder-restored_file_3331360-jpg Selling 1st Supercharged Performante' Spyder-restored_file_3331355-jpg Selling 1st Supercharged Performante' Spyder-exterior-top-2-jpg Selling 1st Supercharged Performante' Spyder-img_20181019_060406_298-jpg Selling 1st Supercharged Performante' Spyder-restored_file_3239792-jpg 
    James
    2016 Aventador SV Roadster, 2006 Murcielago Roadster Manual, 1998 Diablo SV Monterey Edition, 1988 Countach 5000QV
    Still trying to sell 2018 Huracan Performante' Spyder

CAT 1 road cyclist, CAT 2 track cyclist

Instagram: artvandelay

Lots more pics and videos on Instagram at "artvandelay"
    James
    2016 Aventador SV Roadster, 2006 Murcielago Roadster Manual, 1998 Diablo SV Monterey Edition, 1988 Countach 5000QV
    Still trying to sell 2018 Huracan Performante' Spyder

CAT 1 road cyclist, CAT 2 track cyclist

Instagram: artvandelay