Thread: Financing?

Financing?

Financing?
    Has anyone used financing to buy their lamborghini? Insted of spending the full amount on the car i would rather invest it to make more money. And pay a small amount monthly for the car. Whats anyones opions or experinces on it?

Silly question, of course finance!
    Assuming that you have the full amount put aside, money's cheap right now. Do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Mark View Post
    Silly question, of course finance!
    Assuming that you have the full amount put aside, money's cheap right now. Do it.
    I have to agree with Mark here, even here in Europe it's becoming a better options even if all taxes, insurance, etc are a lot higher on cars that are owned by companies rather than private persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    I have to agree with Mark here, even here in Europe it's becoming a better options even if all taxes, insurance, etc are a lot higher on cars that are owned by companies rather than private persons.
    Switzerland has a negative interest rate now, literally costs nothing to borrow money. In Canada, the annoying thing is that the dealer charges ridiculous interest rate (5% plus) which is way above bank rate.

Of course finance...money is so cheap now. I found 2.59% and 2.74% for 84 months from 2 separate credit unions.

Pay cash. You're not going to make anything on that small amount of money anyways. I couldn't be bother to even do the finance paperwork on such a small amount.

True, Financing/paying interests on a depreciating asset does not sound appealing. If you are able to generate a higher return than 3%, I guess it makes sense to do financing.