Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Looking for a Huracan

After a 2005 Gallardo followed by a '09 LP560, I made the move to a '14 Italia. It was a nice change, but I guess I am a Lambo guy at heart and after driving the Huracan last week I am ready to trade the Italia. Been watching the used car sites (DPR, eBay, Cars.com) and seeing little to no movement. Same cars still there after 4 weeks. Then after seeing a thread mentioning discounts now being offered on new cars, it's time to find one. If anyone knows of a car that's available, I would greatly appreciate a tip. Thanks in advance.

JK

Why not brand new order?

Don't feel like waiting 5-6 months. However, if the '16 ordering guide fixes ridiculous omissions like HomeLink and having a true keyless entry system, it might be worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by krutch View Post
    Don't feel like waiting 5-6 months. However, if the '16 ordering guide fixes ridiculous omissions like HomeLink and having a true keyless entry system, it might be worth it.
    Those won't be.

Are you looking for a brand new Huracan or a slighlty used one would also work? You can get some really good deals on option number 2.

personally when I spend over 200k on a car I want the spec I want, to much money for a compromise imo.......would always go new, I always feel its the wait that's just as important as getting the car ,it builds a Christmas kid feeling.........its coming!!

Quote Originally Posted by goldencrust View Post
    personally when I spend over 200k on a car I want the spec I want, to much money for a compromise imo.......would always go new, I always feel its the wait that's just as important as getting the car ,it builds a Christmas kid feeling.........its coming!!
    Agreed 100%

I'll sell you mine.. 250 miles.. If I can get 300k it's yours... Metallic white with red leather... optional wheels.. only option I didn't get was the dynamic steer
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    I'll sell you mine.. 250 miles.. If I can get 300k it's yours... Metallic white with red leather... optional wheels.. only option I didn't get was the dynamic steer
    Dreamin' blue already?

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    Trying to charge the tax money? Naughty boy