Drag Race: Lamborghini Huracan VS Dodge Viper

Drag Race: Lamborghini Huracan VS Dodge Viper

HuracanTalk member Gidi28 had some fun with a Dodge Viper. There are two vids, drag race and roll race, the H won them both.

What did you expect...Viper is old school ,2 wd and a clutch that is very difficult to launch and shift..I know,had 3 of them ,now went with the with high tect with 991 Turbo S and Huracan...

Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
    What did you expect...Viper is old school ,2 wd and a clutch that is very difficult to launch and shift..I know,had 3 of them ,now went with the with high tect with 991 Turbo S and Huracan...
    We often say how wonderful Lambo, R8 Ferrari McLaren is, We underestimated 911(some of my friends scornfully call it a beetle!) , I have a 911 Carrera 4GTS , I have always had a 911 in my garage, such a good car for daily use and the sports exhaust sounds wicked too, ground clearance is generous . just lacking of exclusivity and visual appeal, in comparison with other super sports cars

Quote Originally Posted by xudaniel1949 View Post
    We often say how wonderful Lambo, R8 Ferrari McLaren is, We underestimated 911(some of my friends scornfully call it a beetle!) , I have a 911 Carrera 4GTS , I have always had a 911 in my garage, such a good car for daily use and the sports exhaust sounds wicked too, ground clearance is generous . just lacking of exclusivity and visual appeal, in comparison with other super sports cars
    I rest my case ...

Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
    Great minds think alike...my DD is a '15 Turbo S and I am about to trade the 458 for a Huracan. Cool!

Quote Originally Posted by xudaniel1949 View Post
    just lacking of exclusivity and visual appeal, in comparison with other super sports cars
    Agreed, but they also lack the top performance they used to have. For example when the 996tt was released it was the King, it was miles above the competition. I forgot to mention in the original post that Gidi's Huracan also has the Fi Exhaust but probably many of you knew this already.

Boy they sure do,love my 991 Turbo S ,never thought I would like a car HP car more til I saw a Huracan and then saw one run at the drag strip.Bought one the next day.