Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Seriously considering ......

Seriously considering ......
    Hi guys, coming from a 458 i'm seriously considering the huracan now...just some advice from u guys. Does anyone know if the ground clearance of the H is lower than 458 since F cars now r rather high but seems the 458's front bumper is longer than the H..? This has been a huge concern of mine. I drive my 458 pretty much daily so will b my possible H..i don't even need a lifter in my 458 not afraid of carparks or whatsoever...........

frontal lifting system and Magneto Rheological suspension is an option for H car. It will give u that extra height to drive over regular speed bumps.

I had a 458 and with no lifter and it was fine over speed bumps, etc. Huracan is lower at the front however the nose and front is smaller. I've not got the lifter on the huracan, i get my car this sunday so will let you know how it is over bumps

I must say ive never had a lifter on any of my cars, but the dealer highly recommended it,i live in Essex but at re sale time a lot of these cars end up in underground car parks in London....he did say it has put people off buying cars in the past if it didn't have one,i had it inconjunction with the magneto ride.

The sales manager said to me that he has done over 5k miles in there demo car and he said to me that he used the lifter once in all that time, its a lot of money for something you may never use

If you get the lift you can go over any speed bump guaranteed Glad to see more F owners are choosing a true NA

We have already spent lots of money on this car, I think another 3-5k on the lifting system is really no big deal.. I mean it is true that we might only use it a few times a year, but it will prove its worth at critical junctures. IMO, The only reason for me not to purchase this option is that I only drive my H to the places where I am familiar with.

Quote Originally Posted by xudaniel1949 View Post
    We have already spent lots of money on this car, I think another 3-5k on the lifting system is really no big deal.. I mean it is true that we might only use it a few times a year, but it will prove its worth at critical junctures. IMO, The only reason for me not to purchase this option is that I only drive my H to the places where I am familiar with.
    It's a good investment, call it extra insurance if you do not like how option sounds haha

Use the car a few times a year? You must be kidding me, i use will use mine everyday without fail, even in the snow!

sorry my mistake i didn't read what you wrote