Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Seriously considering ......
    i'm going to my dealer again today...to fix the final details..will ask for any possible pics of it in close position,if they have it..

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    You know what is funny: Everyone complains about the price but everyone orders it Nice addition, did he showed you more pics, i know some members asked how does it look like in the closed position?

Quote Originally Posted by Auglm1 View Post
    i'm going to my dealer again today...to fix the final details..will ask for any possible pics of it in close position,if they have it..
    I saw in another thread that they have an pdf with the new options you can get starting from June 2015, there are pics with the cup holder in all positions.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

well, my dealer told me they have no pictures but he told me pretty sure when clsoed it will look like part of the "dash board"...my car will b a july build so i'm having it..

well, my dealer told me they have no pictures but he told me pretty sure when clsoed it will look like part of the "dash board"...my car will b a july build so i'm having it..
    Great news. This also means that those extra $180 dollars for a cup holder aren't such a bad investment considering in closed position it blends with the dash.

i'm hoping that is the case that it blends in since it's already in order..but that price for a cup holder seriously kinda rip off...but we still pay for it...probably we r just suckers for pain...OUCH...hahahaha....now,i'm looking for wheels, exhaust, and thinking for seat change..i still have a pair of tillet carbon seat at home that i last used for my R8...probably the seat base might even b a direct fit.

Branding package seems like a way more "critical" factory option. Would be difficult, if not impossible, to add after the fact. Whereas cup hold is an accessory.

i'm hoping that is the case that it blends in since it's already in order..but that price for a cup holder seriously kinda rip off...but we still pay for it...probably we r just suckers for pain...OUCH...hahahaha....now,i'm looking for wheels, exhaust, and thinking for seat change..i still have a pair of tillet carbon seat at home that i last used for my R8...probably the seat base might even b a direct fit.
    Since you get different wheels are you also considering using the Novitec lowering kit?

i have also RE-added the branding package..after much thought i think it's like a symbol of the brand..1 day if i re-sell the car, it will be much needed like the F shields.

i have also RE-added the branding package..after much thought i think it's like a symbol of the brand..1 day if i re-sell the car, it will be much needed like the F shields.
    Good call

lowering kit ?? no no...the cars' itself is already too low, probably not the most friendly everyday using height...i don't want to be pressing the lifter button on every slight incline i go to...

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Since you get different wheels are you also considering using the Novitec lowering kit?