Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Seriously considering ......
    Quote Originally Posted by goldencrust View Post
    it should be standard. but the branding pack does finish it off imo
    It was a lot nicer looking on the two previous models; i.e. impressed into the leather on the dash. In the Huracan it seems glued onto the front of the dash trim.
    Oh, well.

branding package is also an option in my area...what a disaster..i kind of wonder did everyone took this option...probably i should

Quote Originally Posted by Auglm1 View Post
    branding package is also an option in my area...what a disaster..i kind of wonder did everyone took this option...probably i should
    You should get it, this option is "visible", it will help you at resale.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

i'm still considering..because over here, the more options doesn't relate to a better resale value..buyers look at the final price more..of course, comparing to car price it's just peanuts but cars in hk r damn expensive..

Get what you want. I passed on navi because I found a new car at my local dealership. No waiting 5-6 months to place the order. Also, my iPhone has turn-by-turn navi for the once a year I am taking my Huracan to an unfamiliar place.
    2015 Huracan
    2015 911 Turbo S

I spoke to my dealer, cancelled the branding package because it seems not that "needed"..but but, I added the newly announced option , CUP HOLDER...approx. 300usd option since it's including tax here........kinda ridiculous but I need it..

Quote Originally Posted by Auglm1 View Post
    I spoke to my dealer, cancelled the branding package because it seems not that "needed"..but but, I added the newly announced option , CUP HOLDER...approx. 300usd option since it's including tax here........kinda ridiculous but I need it..
    You know what is funny: Everyone complains about the price but everyone orders it Nice addition, did he showed you more pics, i know some members asked how does it look like in the closed position?

It is just money,you can not bring it to the box with you...If you want things in life and can afford it ,get it....
    If you have pinch pennies,one should not be buying new Lamborghinis or thinking about gas prices for the V-10...
    I bet it is 50 cents every time I do that popping thing with the exhaust,which is all the time messing with people....

Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
    It is just money,you can not bring it to the box with you...If you want things in life and can afford it ,get it....
    If you have pinch pennies,one should not be buying new Lamborghinis or thinking about gas prices for the V-10...
    I bet it is 50 cents every time I do that popping thing with the exhaust,which is all the time messing with people....
    。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Quote Originally Posted by krutch View Post
    Get what you want. I passed on navi because I found a new car at my local dealership. No waiting 5-6 months to place the order. Also, my iPhone has turn-by-turn navi for the once a year I am taking my Huracan to an unfamiliar place.
    Good advice, krutch ... It's a hoot to listen to those who live by the "YOLO" credo !
    'House of Cards' Lifestyle, anyone ? LOL