Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Seriously considering ......
    Quote Originally Posted by D11 View Post
    .....My dealer highly recommended all of the technological options simply for when it comes time to sell.....
    Dealers always do! They just try to frighten you .... All cars sell, whether high option or low option.
    I was told by 2 dealers NOT to order my Gallardos with the manual transmission because they would be very hard to sell later.
    So, why did I have people so willing to offer me top dollar for them?

Quote Originally Posted by Rubuntu View Post
    Dealers always do! They just try to frighten you .... All cars sell, whether high option or low option.
    I was told by 2 dealers NOT to order my Gallardos with the manual transmission because they would be very hard to sell later.
    So, why did I have people so willing to offer me top dollar for them?
    Because there's still a few old f***s out there clinging to the 20th century.

mine started to leak at about 5000KM..approximately..mechanics r telling the "metal particles" in the shock itself..quite some guys even on r8talk.com r having same problem....i didn't bother to solve it since i gave it up to welcome my new HORSE...

Quote Originally Posted by Auglm1 View Post
    mine started to leak at about 5000KM..approximately..mechanics r telling the "metal particles" in the shock itself..quite some guys even on r8talk.com r having same problem....i didn't bother to solve it since i gave it up to welcome my new HORSE...
    Very few models had problems, the tech is not new. As always, Lamborghini only implements a technology after it's bulletproof, take for example the double clutch transmission. I do not think the Huracan will have this problem.
    Last edited by Klauss; 03-09-2015 at 02:06 AM.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

My 2014 R8 is on 8500KM now, Luckily for me, It has not leaked yet. I have been driving it quite hard. hehe. I am sure that Lambo wont have this issue! It is a shame!

well, i opted not to get that on the lambo....once bitten twice shy..mine was leaking alittle,not much though but enough to put me off..the word is the metal particles r rubbing the shaft,causing the seals to leak and so on.......

well, i opted not to get that on the lambo....once bitten twice shy..mine was leaking alittle,not much though but enough to put me off..the word is the metal particles r rubbing the shaft,causing the seals to leak and so on.......
    Well, you can definately live without it, and as you said in the other thread if you are using your car mainly for street driving there is really no need for that.

only street driving...and it roads here ain't a total disaster..

only street driving...and it roads here ain't a total disaster..
    I trust you, but the lift can be useful in underground parkings, etc.

talking about the lifter, is there suppose to b a I think hydraulic sound or something when it's lifting ??? I was in the test drive when I felt it seems weird..the dealer told me it's normal.....I never had any cars with lifter before.