Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Seriously considering ......
    Think i will get the lifter to b safe..anyone knows if the magnetic suspension is the same logic as the r8? I has the r8 before..it's a regular issue about the magnetic suspension leaking in the r8......i experinced it myself..

done my deal, just the looks alone got me even though I still feel the 458 offers a better driving experince..got a rosso mars, of course with front lifter but without the magneto suspension..may I know from you guys who use it as a DD, at how steep the incline/slope before u scape the front bottom WITHOUT the use of the lifter ? can anyone have any pictures or so ? just want to have a good estimate reference for knowledge..thanks guys......................now it's time to wait in pain till arrival for the next few months......

I've always used the lifter just to get my G's and Huracan loaded on transport trucks alone. My dealer highly recommended all of the technological options simply for when it comes time to sell when my Superleggera arrives. The Magneticorhelogical Suspension in my opinion is one of the nice advancements of the car.

Quote Originally Posted by Auglm1 View Post
    Think i will get the lifter to b safe..anyone knows if the magnetic suspension is the same logic as the r8? I has the r8 before..it's a regular issue about the magnetic suspension leaking in the r8......i experinced it myself..
    The Magneticorhelogical Suspension on Huracan is similar to the Audi Mag Ride which has been used on R8 and TT. There must ve been some modifications in place to accommodate Lambo experience. The base technology is the same. Again , it is a standard option for R8.

Quote Originally Posted by D11 View Post
    I've always used the lifter just to get my G's and Huracan loaded on transport trucks alone. My dealer highly recommended all of the technological options simply for when it comes time to sell when my Superleggera arrives. The Magneticorhelogical Suspension in my opinion is one of the nice advancements of the car.
    Many want to see the loaded sticker when you sell the car, in my opinion both options are a must. Of course you can live without the magneto suspension, even without the lift but when you compare the cost of these option to the price of the car we are talking about peanuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Many want to see the loaded sticker when you sell the car, in my opinion both options are a must. Of course you can live without the magneto suspension, even without the lift but when you compare the cost of these option to the price of the car we are talking about peanuts.
    Some are allergic to peanuts!

Quote Originally Posted by xudaniel1949 View Post
    Some are allergic to peanuts!
    I'm sure that is the case

went for mag but no elec steering

I did not opt for the elec steering too...had the mag suspension in my last R8, it leaked and was a common issue for most owners..now I already starting to think of what to do when my car arrives...

At what mileage did your suspension on your R8 start to leak? Any idea about what caused the leakage?