Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Seriously considering ......
    Keep in mind the REAL cost is the magnetic suspension. They combo the lifter onto it, but that suspension is a must and is the big cost. It is mind boggling to put it in Strada and be buttery smooth and then put it in Corsa and its as raw as an exotic should be. Its fun to feel every bump when you want to have fun, but its also nice to feel like you're in an S Class, M Series, or S/RS Audi when you just want to cruise.

I've scraped my GTR which was 3-4 inches higher at least 8 times (protection film n skid plates prevented major damage) and I scaped my S6 twice in city driving. The S6 is like an SUV compared to the Huracan. You will use the lift system at some point. Not everyone's driveway is straight, not every speedbump is reasonable, etc.

Thanks guys for the reaponces...just a small step away from decision time.i can drive everywhere in my 458,carparks whatever.i buy a car,it must b fully usable..worked my ass off these years to b able to own nice cars..appreciate u guys for anymore valuable feedbacks...

Quote Originally Posted by euro_sex View Post
    Keep in mind the REAL cost is the magnetic suspension. They combo the lifter onto it, but that suspension is a must and is the big cost...
    Isn't this 'magnetic suspension' just the Delphi Automotive (GM) system used under license by Lamborghini ?
    Very affordable $1700 option in a Corvette.

Where are you picking yours up from gremlin? As i'm too getting mine on Sunday...
    2015 Huracan LP610-4 Verde, Akrapovic Exhaust
    2005 Audi S4 Cab, Black (Daily)
    2011 Gallardo LP560-4 Spyder, Arancio with black Calistos, Orange calipers, Fabspeed Exhaust, BMC Carbon Filters, ECU & TCU Remap, Stealth Hifi upgrade (Gone)

Quote Originally Posted by baldguy View Post
    Where are you picking yours up from gremlin? As i'm too getting mine on Sunday...
    Leicester lambo, the car should be arriving today. Race exhaust is already here. Transperent engine bay and carbon has a delay at the moment so when it arrives they will fit it. Has yours arrived in england yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Rubuntu View Post
    Isn't this 'magnetic suspension' just the Delphi Automotive (GM) system used under license by Lamborghini ?
    Very affordable $1700 option in a Corvette.
    Is is and it is also licensed by Ferrari for use in the 458 (and maybe other Ferraris...not sure).

Owned 2 Gallardos and now a '14 458. Recently drove the Huracan for a brief test drive. The Huracan feels very familiar to anyone who has owned a Gallardo, just much, much, better. It got rid of the "kit car feel" and the structural rigidity is night and day as is the interior quality. In terms of comparing to the 458 they're very different cars. The 458 (at least to me) feels more like a daily driver and in some ways even more so than my dd which is a 991 Turbo S. Ingress/egress is a breeze. The suspension is also more compliant than either the Lambo or Porsche. I have never worried about scraping the front of the 458. Used my lifting system frequently on the Lambos....almost exclusively getting in and out of parking lots with a steep incline. Visibility is much better in the Ferrari also. The AWD of the Lambo makes it more predictable and could inspire more confidence. I always felt the 458 was a bit twitchy at the rear. Sometimes fun, sometimes frustrating. Both are great cars, but they are very different.

Quote Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
    Use the car a few times a year? You must be kidding me, i use will use mine everyday without fail, even in the snow!
    It is all good mate ! You mentioned that you did not buy the frontal lifting option for your car. You dare to drive in snow? The H will become a snow plower. In England, the snow precipitation may be very low, In Canada it is no no no! May be on a dry sunny winter day, I might take it out for a spin.
    I took my R8 (winter tyres) out last week, the snow had been plowed away but the council workers had not spread salt over the road, still icy! As I was making a right turn (gingerly)at the speed of 25-30K/hour, the Car just spun out and rear left wheel hit the curb sideways, Thank god, the rim and exterior was intact, but the alignment was off about 5 degree to the left. The H car has much more horse power behind the wheels than an R8!! The accident really put winter-driving super sports cars into perspective for me.

Quote Originally Posted by xudaniel1949 View Post
    It is all good mate ! You mentioned that you did not buy the frontal lifting option for your car. You dare to drive in snow? The H will become a snow plower. In England, the snow precipitation may be very slow, In Canada it is no no no! May be on a dry sunny winter day, I might take it out for a spin.
    I took my R8 (winter tyres) out last week, the snow had been plowed away but the council workers had not spread salt over the road, still icy! As I was making a right turn (gingerly)at the speed of 25-30K/hour, the Car just spun out and rear left wheel hit the curb sideways, Thank god, the rim and exterior was intact, but the alignment was off about 5 degree to the left. The H car has much more horse power behind the wheels than an R8!! The accident really put winter-driving super sports cars into perspective for me.
    In England the snow is not significant fortunately. Here in Europe salt is the main killer for any car and exotic, it simply eats your car alive...

Get the lifting system,if I go out my drive way the car will scrape a little on the rain gully.That is straight on,side ways no.But I,raise that nose and it clears everything.Car is to expensive to be scraping it up and people will want it on resale..No Brainer...