Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Question for someone who didn't get the rear window
    Defo will post some pictures when the car arrives

Quote Originally Posted by goldencrust View Post
    talking with my dealer yeaterday, lambo are starting to see there's over supply in the uk, no cars available to build feb/march.....if you walk in today and spec a new car you wont get it to sept. if you walk in today you wont get an aventador to Christmas !! or so they say! if these discounts happen all its going to do is kill the market and stop people staying with the brand.....a few discounted options here and there is no issue,a good will gesture on an expensive purchase. aventadors are holding up well due to longer wait times!
    Are you paying £576 for anti theft alarm?

Quote Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
    Defo will post some pictures when the car arrives
    Sounds good, thanks!

no alarm , dealer said the standard alarm is fine, also you will have your cobra tracker.......I felt that's all I needed, insurance purpose's etc

my race exhaust was £6600 fitted, I hear the London dealers are charging 8500 !!

This video answered my rear window question too, he mounted a GoPro on it haha

Lamborghini Huracan test drive - YouTube

my race exhaust was £6600 fitted, I hear the London dealers are charging 8500 !!
    Is that all in with VAT cos that is cheap. Did you get any discount off the total price? The alarm is a factory fit and they charge £576, this is what I've been told today Unless they trying to scam me

I didn't get anything on the car itself but got helped out on the options, ive dealt with jardine now for 18 years so have been a good customer, the up grade alarm is in the official options list at the price you said, I don't think anyone has gone for that, as there is a standard fitment which will do, and as I said with the cobra tracker fitted all will be good......dealer has quoted £1600 for the tracker, are you getting your car wrapped? my mate has had his done by topaz and they've done a great job, whole car level 2 detail inside and out,paint buffed before wrap whole car covered £4,000. they recommend its done at there place to get a pucker job!

I didn't get anything on the car itself but got helped out on the options, ive dealt with jardine now for 18 years so have been a good customer, the up grade alarm is in the official options list at the price you said, I don't think anyone has gone for that, as there is a standard fitment which will do, and as I said with the cobra tracker fitted all will be good......dealer has quoted £1600 for the tracker, are you getting your car wrapped? my mate has had his done by topaz and they've done a great job, whole car level 2 detail inside and out,paint buffed before wrap whole car covered £4,000. they recommend its done at there place to get a pucker job!
    I'm not getting any protection at all to be honest. Had my 458 for a year and didn't have a single stone chip after 10k miles. I'd check with your sale rep as the car doesn't come with an alarm as standard, this is what I was told today. Get them to send you the invoice. My Car has finished production and is due to arrive next Tuesday which is 6 days late so quite pissed off as was looking farward to seeing it tommorow!

Quote Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
    I'm not getting any protection at all to be honest. Had my 458 for a year and didn't have a single stone chip after 10k miles. I'd check with your sale rep as the car doesn't come with an alarm as standard, this is what I was told today. Get them to send you the invoice. My Car has finished production and is due to arrive next Tuesday which is 6 days late so quite pissed off as was looking farward to seeing it tommorow!
    At least is good that it's ready, don't tell me about shipping, i just had two pairs of watchlinks ordered from NY, they are already late two days lol. btw You can also do just a front clearbra for significantly less $$$ than wrapping the entire car. If you ask me it's a good investition.