Thread: Hello All

Hello All

Hello All
    Hey everyone my first post. I'm in the market to buy a Hurucan in the next few months. I hope to get some great info on here. Good meeting you all

Quote Originally Posted by TonysHurucan View Post
    Hey everyone my first post. I'm in the market to buy a Hurucan in the next few months. I hope to get some great info on here. Good meeting you all
    Hi there, probably you are just in time to order a 2016 model instead of 2015.

They told me if I order the car in March/April it should be here by October. Having difficult time with color combo. Looking through the Hurucan website there colors can be deceiving since it's not on a real car but a rendering of the color. Any idea where I can see the colors on real models of car? I'm leaning towards the Blue Caelum with a yellow/Blk interior

Quote Originally Posted by TonysHurucan View Post
    They told me if I order the car in March/April it should be here by October. Having difficult time with color combo. Looking through the Hurucan website there colors can be deceiving since it's not on a real car but a rendering of the color. Any idea where I can see the colors on real models of car? I'm leaning towards the Blue Caelum with a yellow/Blk interior
    Welcome to HuracanTalk! You are definately in the right place! You can find tons of pics of real cars here on the forum. Blu Caelum is a perfect choice, but i would keep the int just blk.