Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

huracan order / delay

huracan order / delay
    are there any current customers that are not happy with time frames? I was supposed to be a dec 14' build and January delivery, then that got bumped to feb, now the completion date is not till march 28, so by the time it with make the journey to Houston it will be end of april. just want to hear other peoples wait time and order experience. thanks
    2015 lp-610
    2015 Porsche GT3
    2010 BMW M6
    2015 Gmc sierra

Not sure why you got bumped twice. When did you place your order?

theres you guys not getting your cars and in the uk there's at least 40 brand new cars sitting at independent outlets........a big worry for the depreciation issue. were hearing as they had homologation issues with the exhaust the u.s didn't get there cars when they should have and the uk got more to soak up the orders on the production ,hence over supply here how true who knows and theres only so many people that can afford a 200k car! on a good note were hearing the uk production is being slowed down this year to supply other markets and this will hopefully get rid of these early speculator cars and level the market.....they don't want to piss off all the new customers they've gained from other brands with massive hits as maclaren did with there's!!

Quote Originally Posted by Urachan View Post
    Not sure why you got bumped twice. When did you place your order?
    I ordered and gave $25k deposit May 2014
    2015 lp-610
    2015 Porsche GT3
    2010 BMW M6
    2015 Gmc sierra

Quote Originally Posted by 0-60 freak View Post
    I ordered and gave $25k deposit May 2014
    Maybe your dealership screwed up and did not transmit your order correctly to the factory, causing a delay.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubuntu View Post
    Maybe your dealership screwed up and did not transmit your order correctly to the factory, causing a delay.
    Oups i think so! Or the dealer just pass some other order form before you...
    Mine was ordered on September 14, production started in January and delivery for Middle of April normally...

are there any current customers that are not happy with time frames? I was supposed to be a dec 14' build and January delivery, then that got bumped to feb, now the completion date is not till march 28, so by the time it with make the journey to Houston it will be end of april. just want to hear other peoples wait time and order experience. thanks
    I ordered a matte grey one with November delivery and got it right before Christmas day. I ordered it back in December 2013. My new order is scheduled for a May delivery. Was placed early January, production started Feb 3rd. Either your dealer screwed up or someone offered a pretty penny behind the scene to take your order slot. I've seen that happen before. You may think 25k down is a lot, but there are others who will put it all down or add a fat bonus to get a spot. Hell even returning customers can bump you out or more "worthy" clients. Not all dealers do this, but it was very common in the Ferrari world. Even Porsche too recently. A lot of dealers only sold orders for the GT2 RS to people who bought the new GT3.

Ordered Dec, April build. Will air freight to save a few weeks.

Which dealer did you order thru? I placed my order/deposit in November with a May build and June delivery.

What is the average wait time for allocation/build that everyone has seen to date?
    2015 GT3
    2014 CLA45 AMG
    2014 GT-R

Quote Originally Posted by cactus View Post
    Ordered Dec, April build. Will air freight to save a few weeks.
    Thats interesting, except StreetKing you are the only that also had to chance to get air shipping. You asked for it or your dealer told you about this option? There is an extra cost? I think many members would be interested to know, as you said it saves you good weeks.