Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

new design floor mats

new design floor mats
    a new huracan turned up at our dealership yesterday sporting leather edged mats with the huracan script stichted in them with the Italian colours below........apparently this is how the new ones will be coming. nice little detail touch, '' devils in the detail ''

yup seen it on some videos on youtube and does look nice. I think i paid around £500 for this option but finishes off the interior nicely

525......nice to get a little extra detail without a ''cost option'' next to it!!, I think it maybe only on the drivers side mat??

Do you have a pic that you could post? I think i saw something similar but they were custom made floor mats, not factory floor mats.

I don't, but go onto Lamborghini Sevenoaks twitter page you will see a red alcantata interior pic, recently posted.....I'm sure steve will be happy to forward to the site.the factory are going to confirm with me that this is standard issue if you tick the leather edge mats.

This isn't a new option, this has been available since the car launched. It is a couple hundred more and you can have the leather piping whatever color you want.

http://content.homenetiol.com/1600x1...a9f29d5975.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by euro_sex View Post
    This isn't a new option, this has been available since the car launched. It is a couple hundred more and you can have the leather piping whatever color you want.

http://content.homenetiol.com/1600x1...a9f29d5975.jpg
    I think i saw that pic before but i wasn't sure, ty for the reminder. So you only get the Huracan inscription on driver's floor mat?

yes the leather edge mats have been there since the launch, but they are now coming with huracan stitched in them, the factory have said this is brand new and are going to confirm that's how they come if you order this option......the pic above is showing the older ones, check out the twitter pic at Lamborghini seven oaks

This is it here:

Does it come on both mats?