Lamborghini Huracan runs 01:15.8 around the Top Gear Test Track

Lamborghini Huracan runs 01:15.8 around the Top Gear Test Track

Finally Top Gear tested out the new baby bull, the Lamborghini Huracan! We all waited for just one number: The power lap time!

The Lambo Huracan, in the capable hands of the Stig, did a lap time of 01:15.8 , the fastest time in this category considering that the McLaren MP4-12C ran 01:16.2 and the Ferrari 458 Italia 01:19.1 !

Whats interesting is that the Huracan was even faster than it's bigger brother, the Aventador, that set a lap time of 01:16.5 on the Top Gear test track.

Frankly i expected to be much faster than the 458 but on track i admit that i thought the 12c would be faster. I guess it's time for them to test the 650s, probably it will be a draw.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

When they did the montage of previous lambos they were all the big v12 ones i.e. aventador, murci roadster and murci sv. Would have been better to compare it to the gallardo which in many way the huracan is far superior. Its like comparing the 458 to an F12. Times have changed and the huracan is definately a daily driver and yes they want to make money and does anyone blame them? I knew what they'd say about the huracan anyway

Quote Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
    When they did the montage of previous lambos they were all the big v12 ones i.e. aventador, murci roadster and murci sv. Would have been better to compare it to the gallardo which in many way the huracan is far superior. Its like comparing the 458 to an F12. Times have changed and the huracan is definately a daily driver and yes they want to make money and does anyone blame them? I knew what they'd say about the huracan anyway
    In that montage Richard reffered just to the Lambos that he tested, the Gallardo was tested by Clarkson but i agree about the comparison with the G. I agree what they said about the look of the car, it's modern but not too futuristic. The H is here to stay

not surprised its faster than the aventador its way more nimble and way more track suited. glad to see the lambo came out on top!!

Mitch Sanders
    Famous Autosports
    Service | Maintenance | Performance | Customization | Body and Paint | Audio/Video
    7760 Deering Avenue
    Canoga Park, CA 91304
    (818) 341-2786
    (818) 341-9031 fax
    mitch@famousautosports.com
    www.famousautosports.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lambo Mitch View Post
    not surprised its faster than the aventador its way more nimble and way more track suited.
    Agreed, in corners you can tell right away that the aventador is a heavy car.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan